Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Not your usual STI

aggunner

And my STI after having it for 8 months. Just replaced a broken ejector lastnight and I'm going to probably swap out the rear sight with a yobo rear and have the whole thing ion bonded.

sti.jpg

sti2.jpg

I bought it back in late November for a Thunder Ranch class in Jan of this year. The gun got shot quite a bit before leaving for the class and at the class it ran like a champ until i broke the ejector. Even with a non existant ejector, the gun still managed to kick out 98% of the brass and keep going. It wasn't until the end of the first day that I noticed that the ejector was gone. The gun has sat in my safe since then and I just got around to replacing the ejector with one from EGW. Took the gun out today and ran it a bit and let all the guys at work shoot it.

What's so unusual about it? I like the tacticals! Nice gun. Just need a small black alum. magwell on it and you're good to go!

On mine the unusual part is the factory adjustable tritium sights and it's marked " Tactical US ". Only made 175 of those.

What's so unusual about it? I like the tacticals! Nice gun. Just need a small black alum. magwell on it and you're good to go!

Tried the magwell and using the 126mm mags, you can't get your fingers in there to pull out a stuck mag in case of a double feed, which I had a couple of before I realized that my 1/2 of my ejector was missing