Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

45 ACP brass

Fireant

I was searching through some old posts the other night and saw a thread on people buying several thousand pieces of brass for a very good price.  I can't find that thread now and would like to know if anyone can send me some info on good places to buy 45 brass?  Thanks

When and how much do you need?  I have some once fired and mixed cleaned I've been selling.  Most of it's sorted by head stamp.  I'm not to sure on how much shipping is, been selling most of it local.  I've got about 5K cleaned on hand.  Singlestack and cpty1 are down your way so they might know somebody local that can give you a good deal.  Send them something through the messenger if they dont see this thread.  Or just send me a message on how much you want and I'll give you a price.

direct from starline,45 acp brass starts about $50 for 500 cases,+p and super are a few dollars more.these are new.

gibrass has once fired for $50 per thousand.

oncefired brass has 45 acp for 5 cents each.

my first choice would be starline,followed by gibrass,jeff has some good deals on surplus powder,if you like experimentating with your loads.

Was always on the hunt for .45 brass until I staerted working at an indoor range. Before that, I was in your shoes.  The commercial sellers are all high: about $40 to 50 per 1000 on .45, plus shipping.  E-mail Jon or look for a local source; I briefly had contact w/ a local police officer/swap team guy who offered to give me all their Glock 21 brass from a practice day - all I had to do was show up and sweep the police range. I should have followed up. MIght not hurt to ask.

I have bought from http://www.brassmanbrass.com  Good quality brass from police ranges, high prices when delivery is included. At least .45 practice brass lasts forever.

Singlestack,

I doubt that we have met.  I checked your profile and see you are fromSmyrna GA and I'm way down in the southeast corner.  I'm hoping to make it up your way later in the year though.

• 5 months later...