Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where to Shoot?

Enjoyed shooting with you and your son yesterday Chuck. Hope the rest of your trip will let you shoot without getting wet. Looking forward to the pictures.

We had a good time. Seems as if the rain has been following us all year.

Didn't get to stay in Tucumcari last night. Big storm knocked all the power out and they couldn't check us in so we drove on. Stayed in Moriarty which is where the Range is anyway. Its a new IPSC club being shot where they hosted the SASS End of Trail last weekend. Great facility. finally had some really good weather. Beautiful countryside and good people. They really like head shots though, bit Ryan and I hard. Can you pick out some of the form regulars?

post-397-1214779709.jpg

post-397-1214779716.jpg

Edited by chuckbradley

Chuck,

It was great to meet and shoot with you and Ryan. What was with all the head shots ?

Picture: Back row standing : Chuck B., Ryan B., Rick S.,Jerry B., Rod Ca., Damon S., Pat M., Jim L., Mary Jo H., Ray V., May L., Nanci L.,

Front row : Rod Cu., Jared M., Chris B., Josh N.,Allen H., Alvin L.

A great start to a new club ! :cheers:

Results are posted on USPSA Area 2, Wild West Practical Shooting Club

Thats Phil who is from Lexington. Funny, we had been emailing all last week about some stuff he wanted to buy and then I showed up at the same club match.

Ryan and I really stunk it up in Albuquerque. Haven't seen scores from Tulsa yet.

We spent Monday at Grand Canyon, Tuesday in Laughlin at 120 degrees. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. We will have to wear coats to Norco Saturday, supposed to be a whopping 92. Sitting down the street from Disneyland typing. Be here for the next couple days.

Edited by chuckbradley

Just got in the room in Richmond, Ca. We shot Norco this morning the guys down South. Got to shoot with JoJo and a large squad. Forget them all but Glenn said he will put video on you tube this weekend. We forgot the picture. Also was able to say hello to Ralph Arredondo and Mike Voigt. It was pretty hot. About 98 according to the truck gauges and humid, whats with that?

Looking forward to shooting tomorrow. Supposed to be about 79 tomorrow here.

Made a wrong turn and ended up on Treasure Island tonight. Was a little pissed until I realized the turn around was a lookout over the bay at San Francisco. What a beautiful City!!!

I will check in tomorrow night if possible. Left the laptop power cord/charger in the hotel at Disneyland.

We shot the Richmond Hot Shots match yesterday. Had a good time shooting 4 stages. Good to meet several customers and an old freind, made some new ones also. One was 52 rounds! Now I didnt care for this one too much. 6 Mikes and 7 No shoots , 48 round stage.

We had allot of shooting and driving in 2 days. Now to get to South Dakota through Yellowstone and Mt Rushmore for the Great Plains Sectional this weekend.

post-397-1215490400.jpg

! Now I didnt care for this one too much. 6 Mikes and 7 No shoots , 48 round stage.

Hi Chuck,

Great shooting with you and Ryan yesterday; that was a Ron Gunar evil special stage but at least no weak hand or weak eye; he does put us through some hoops :-)

Tom

Hey Chuck,

It was great to meet you and Ryan. Hope you guy's had a great time. Sounds like your vacation was great time. Sorry the scores took so long. We have to depend on Phil S. to put those up for us and you never know where he is from week to week. See you somewhere soon. :cheers:

Kelly

We shot the Richmond Hot Shots match yesterday. Had a good time shooting 4 stages. Good to meet several customers and an old freind, made some new ones also. One was 52 rounds! Now I didnt care for this one too much. 6 Mikes and 7 No shoots , 48 round stage.

We had allot of shooting and driving in 2 days. Now to get to South Dakota through Yellowstone and Mt Rushmore for the Great Plains Sectional this weekend.

Sorry I missed shooting with you guys. My wife was not up to it and I didnt want to leave her alone. Gotta say, though, doesn't look like this stage was much fun :( Hmmm....48 rounds all the same. Really special.

! Now I didnt care for this one too much. 6 Mikes and 7 No shoots , 48 round stage.

Hi Chuck,

Great shooting with you and Ryan yesterday; that was a Ron Gunar evil special stage but at least no weak hand or weak eye; he does put us through some hoops :-)

Tom

Good to see you again Tom. It had been 8-9 years!!!!!!!!

Hey Chuck,

It was great to meet you and Ryan. Hope you guy's had a great time. Sounds like your vacation was great time. Sorry the scores took so long. We have to depend on Phil S. to put those up for us and you never know where he is from week to week. See you somewhere soon. :cheers:

Kelly

Same here Kelly. Its going pretty good. On the last leg now.

Are the scores up yet?

Sorry I missed shooting with you guys. My wife was not up to it and I didnt want to leave her alone. Gotta say, though, doesn't look like this stage was much fun :( Hmmm....48 rounds all the same. Really special.

Larry you were where yo needed to be. Catch you next time.

The stage was ok and very challenging. I have a problem with these types of stages. I talk myself right into to trashing them, always have. It takes allot of mental discipline to focus and restrain myself. They said all my misses were on the second shot. The other GM ,Keith, had all his hits but was 11 seconds slower. Thats what this stage needed. It is work and I am lazy.

We had the pleasure of shooting the Great Plains sectional match today. I thought I had seen it all but they came up with some new twists and turns which was refreshing. Good job to all that that helped out. On the way home tomorrow. After 16 days home sounds really good.