Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gee, I'm bored. Hey, let's make babies!

ChrisStock

And sounds now.. like a complete fabrication.. lol

I wouldn't bet on it being a fabrication. I wouldn't be surprised if the mayor has been looking at a higher office, the principal may have been "spoken to". Massachusetts has the best politicians money can BUY!

Seems that the story was never really fact-checked:

Pregnant Massachusettes Teen Says There Was No Pact

City officials have been reeling for a week since Principal Joseph Sullivan told Time magazine that girls had gotten pregnant on purpose, celebrating with high-fives and plans for baby showers when they learned in the school health clinic they were expecting.

Sullivan has not spoken publicly about his comments and has failed to respond to repeated interview requests.

When you are dealing with 17 teenaged girls in this 'day and age' you will never really get the facts or details straight.

They have no clue what the ramifications are for the poor choice they made. Additionally, they do not comprehend the legal matter at hand...could be statutory rape for the male participants...could be that some employees at the school could face losing their jobs...now the cover-up begins. This is a sad story but one that typifies the postmodern society in which we find ourselves today.

The result is that the lawyers will get money and the media will pay money for exclusive rights to the story. And, 17 innocent children will begin their lives with the burden of this ordeal shaping their lives. :(

One thing that really bothers me is that these girls used the school nurses office like a PLanned Parenthood Center. :surprise:

what amazes me is they had such a well equipped school nurse. My HS's nurse worked 2 days a weeks and rarely had a band aid.

Sorry all. Gotta close this one. It's getting beyond a simple "rant" and into discussion...which is beyond the hate forum rules.

(I encourage you to continue your discussion through PM's and such).

Kyle F.

Forum Administrator

The Hate forum is for rants only - no lengthy discussions or debates.

Hate Threads that turn into discussions or debates will automatically be locked without notice.