Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tiger Woods - sick of him!

chp5

Better yet, get a bucket of old golf balls from a driving range and have a buddy hit them with a pitching wedge and you *try to* shoot them with a shotgun. Gives a new dimension to "fast trap".

Make it even more interesting........have the balls incoming! Even my crappy shotgun skills would improve then. :roflol:

Went to a country shoot one time where one of the stages was shooting golf balls with a shotgun, outgoing aftersomeone had hit them with a driver...I think 4 of 10 won the stage

Better yet, get a bucket of old golf balls from a driving range and have a buddy hit them with a pitching wedge and you *try to* shoot them with a shotgun. Gives a new dimension to "fast trap".

Make it even more interesting........have the balls incoming! Even my crappy shotgun skills would improve then. :roflol:

Went to a country shoot one time where one of the stages was shooting golf balls with a shotgun, outgoing aftersomeone had hit them with a driver...I think 4 of 10 won the stage

Kinda like Trap, but, shooting Mini clays.

Golf is a favored pastime for retired white collars who loaf on courses to gripe about sundry issues with other old farts while jingling change in the pockets of their stylish golf attire. :rolleyes:

It's a fact that more business deals are sealed on golf courses than in corporate boardrooms.

Golf is another excuse for white collars to brag about owning the most expensive clubs and the latest golf paraphernalia.

Golf is a big money spectator sport, which the politically correct, left-of-center media thrives on, especially when a non-white dominates a traditionally white game.

Golf is an excuse for white collars to visit the bar at their elitist country clubs to soak-up cocktails when they should be taking care of business at home or the office.

I hate golf. Golf is boring. The only good thing about golf is golf balls make good targets. Personally, I prefer disintegrating them with a .243 Winchester. :D

If you think golf is more expensive than IPSC shooting, you're sorely mistaken. Further, it isn't just "white collar" people that play, any more than it's just sponsored Open shooters that shoot. All that hate is going to burn you up inside.

H.

At the top of the page:

• Rebuttals are not permitted!

The Hate forum is for rants only - no lengthy discussions or debates.

Hate Threads that turn into discussions or debates will automatically be locked without notice.