Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Australian Custom Bianchi Bits

Bafaction

Hi all see belwo some of the Custom shrouds, Mover Bases and Base Pads that can be made to suit your Bianchi Guns. These are all australian made and designed. For more information please contact Matthew

engthom@hotmail.com

Tanfoglio1.jpg

Tanfoglio Fitted up

moverbase-1.jpg

Mover Base, This is the one I have been using for 12 years and nothing has ever worn out and it is what Adrian Hunter used to win the World Titles in 1997.

parashroud.jpg

Para Barricade Shroud and can be made to suit Tanfog, STI, SVI, Kimber ect.

para1-1.jpg

Para fully fitted out with all the bit.

Edited by Bafaction

I was unable to edit the orginal post but I would like to say that Adrain Hunter uses and endorsed the above item's and he has also had a hand in the design of them as well.

They are of the best quality I have seen.

Any Comments are welcome.

Brett

• 5 months later...

Here is my Finished Bianchi Pistol that has all the Bits made by Matthew. I got to have a shot with it today and it is sweet as to shoot and works just the way I liked.

The mover base is incorprated in on the shroud. The top of the shroud is the lower part of the mover base and the weaver rail is screws to the shroud to allow a lower dot to bore line. It is one of the lowest that I have seen. It is the first Centre Fire Semi-Auto that I have owned and I got to shoot Plates, Prac and Barricade with it today and managed a clean score for all of them, But the mover was a bit different I only hit a 460 the first run then the second run I was clean until the last three shots which I put 2 of them in the five. I was really please with my effort of the first ever time of shooting a match with a Semi-Auto.

SDC11944.jpg

SDC11945.jpg

Tell me what you all think.

Looks nice....what kind of groups can you get at 50 yards with that thing?? Is it a super?

Well seeing it is my first auto I got a rough load from a mate and it shot about 2.3"at 50 yards with a 124gr FTCN lead projectile and then I tried the same load with a 122FP lead projectile and it shot a 1.5"group at 50 Yards. I then checked the power factor and it is a bit high and both projectiles average round the 138pf. I feel i can drop the load a fair bit and hopefully I will get better groupings at 50. I would like it to shoot 1'or less at 50 with about a PF of 128 - 130. Yes it is a 38 super and I am using comp brass.

Lead bullets in a comped gun!?!? Ahhhhh.....ok, I'm happy for you!! Have fun cleaning that comp, buddy! They're hard enough to get clean with jacketed stuff, and it warms my heart to think of how much fun you'll have! :roflol:

Alan~^~

Lead bullets in a comped gun!?!? Ahhhhh.....ok, I'm happy for you!! Have fun cleaning that comp, buddy! They're hard enough to get clean with jacketed stuff, and it warms my heart to think of how much fun you'll have! :roflol:

Alan~^~

Yeah I know it is a pain cleaning with lead :angry: but it is a lot cheaper to shoot lead over here then Jacketed, It is at least less then half the price. I have been told to try a half and half mixture of white Vingear and Perxoide and leave it soak for 30mins then it comes out a lot easier :D

Edited by Bafaction

Alan~^~

Yeah I know it is a pain cleaning with lead :angry: but it is a lot cheaper to shoot lead over here then Jacketed, It is at least less then half the price. I have been told to try a half and half mixture of white Vingear and Perxoide and leave it soak for 30mins then it comes out a lot easier :D

If it's a blued comp, you may try 10 minute increments, but it should work. If SS then longer increments wouldn't hurt anything within reason. Besides, all that lead will add some weight and reduce muzzle lift!

MJ

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update, I have been using the gun now for about 4 weeks and I have been averaging a 1918 on the home range. A lot better then I did with a revolver. I will just have to wait and see how I will go in my first comp next year on a different range. I am looking forward to hitting a few good score next year. I have dropped a 8 on either the Barricade or mover.

• 2 weeks later...

HAPPY belated NEW YEAR to our friends on the other side of the earth, and HAPPY NEW YEAR to the rest of us!

Maybe next year, we should spin the earth the other way, so that we can have NEW YEARS first. Nah, the sudden stop and the re-spin may foul things up a bit. :cheers:

MJ

• 4 weeks later...