Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ga state 3 gun?

There will be no GA State 3 gun this year since South River Gun Club is hosting A6 3 gun. A6 3 gun is still planned for the first Sunday in November. Currently Cindy is trying to change the weekend to the second or third since the first Sunday falls just one week after the GA State pistol match. That is all I know currently.

There will be no GA State 3 gun this year since South River Gun Club is hosting A6 3 gun. A6 3 gun is still planned for the first Sunday in November. Currently Cindy is trying to change the weekend to the second or third since the first Sunday falls just one week after the GA State pistol match. That is all I know currently.

I hope it doesn't get crowded with Ft Benning 3 G the first weekend in December. Back to Back big matches are tough to pull off for a variety of reasons. Family , work, cost, etc, etc.

Thats just kinda what we are up against with the dates available. More than likely its gonna be the Sunday after the GA State pistol match.

I'm with you on conflict. I'm shooting the GA State,A63G,and Benning. Its gonna be a busy month.

You guys have got to see the glass half FULL. Major matches back to back are logisitically difficult, but when everything's working right match performance just gets better and better. In the last five weeks we shot two (three if you count steel) club matches, KY State 3 gun, a club 3 gun, and FNH- Now that is a good month. If my rough figures are anywhere near close we logged 630 rounds of pistol, 175 shotgun, 250 or so rifle, 64 hours on the road, one murder in a motel parking lot, the worst waffle house in the U.S., 5 reshoots (on one stage) and lots of good times. Now THAT is a pretty good start to the summer...

You guys have got to see the glass half FULL. Major matches back to back are logisitically difficult, but when everything's working right match performance just gets better and better. In the last five weeks we shot two (three if you count steel) club matches, KY State 3 gun, a club 3 gun, and FNH- Now that is a good month. If my rough figures are anywhere near close we logged 630 rounds of pistol, 175 shotgun, 250 or so rifle, 64 hours on the road, one murder in a motel parking lot, the worst waffle house in the U.S., 5 reshoots (on one stage) and lots of good times. Now THAT is a pretty good start to the summer...

I like the way you think. :cheers: Somehow my glass is always half empty. But I get exactly what you're saying.

Thats just kinda what we are up against with the dates available. More than likely its gonna be the Sunday after the GA State pistol match.

I'm with you on conflict. I'm shooting the GA State,A63G,and Benning. Its gonna be a busy month.

+1, I guess I better start collecting my apron passes :lol:

Well this isn't his first rodeo. He has got to be a professional. Also keep me informed what hotel yall are in. Ha Ha

Is there any way we can talk Cindy into doing the A6 3G on a Sat.?

Actually.....yes.....I believe it is the whole weekend. We will shoot all day Saturday and finish Sunday. Pretty sure RO's will probably shoot Friday. I will check with her and verify for sure.

GAPEACH

PS Thanks for the education on Open shotgunning

Anytime Grasshopper. :ph34r:

All you gotta do is come up with a setup crew and ROs to run them back to back and then tear down and you got a deal!

OK. So my cup will be half full too. :bow::bow::bow:

Thanks

Ronnie