Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hawaii Vacation

If'n all you guys have been to Hawai'i how come we haven't seen ya at the range?

Seriously, sometimes ya need a break from shooting too, I guess (!?)

My wife has no problem with the shooting at home. But, she says she's had enough "shooting" vacations. Although, we did shoot sporting clays on our last visit to Maui.

If'n all you guys have been to Hawai'i how come we haven't seen ya at the range?

Because the one time I was on Maui a two week trip turned into a two day trip to go to my son's wedding. No SCUBA and no shooting. :(

Trust me on this, if I get a chance to come back to Maui I plan to bring my camera and a Single Stack. However, I have every intention of having one of you kind and patient shooters teach me how to surf so I don't know how much range time I'll get in. B)

Aloha!

Because the one time I was on Maui a two week trip turned into a two day trip to go to my son's wedding. No SCUBA and no shooting. :(

Trust me on this, if I get a chance to come back to Maui I plan to bring my camera and a Single Stack. However, I have every intention of having one of you kind and patient shooters teach me how to surf so I don't know how much range time I'll get in. B)

Aloha!

Since one of the best learning beaches is RIGHT ACROSS THE ROAD from the range, I'm sure we could slip away to catch a few.

Yup! I was there recently, arrived Sunday April 27 and saw the range entrance on my way to Kahana. Heard some shots but did not turn to check it out, it was my first time there and was just overwhelmed. I would definitely do it next time. Here's the kind of shooting I did :)

crater.jpg

peacock.jpg

sunset.jpg

surfer.jpg

windsurf.jpg

April 27th...that was our 3-gun match you were hearing. It was my first. Wow, hope to have more. Good fun.

3-GUN! Oh man, I should have checked you guys out. Being next to some big rocks what were the longest rifle shots you have to make?

April 27th...that was our 3-gun match you were hearing. It was my first. Wow, hope to have more. Good fun.

3-GUN! Oh man, I should have checked you guys out. Being next to some big rocks what were the longest rifle shots you have to make?

I think one stage was a whopping 75 yards. Just set the selector to hose :lol: