Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Oregon Trail Laser Cast

EmanP

WTH? Why are thier bullets so much more expensive than even Montana Gold? I thought they were just lead and should be cheaper but they're just about as much as a FMJ. Is there magic there?

It's called successful marketing. They charge more and make a very convincing write up that they are the best thing going and they pick up alot of new customers. Eventually you run out though. I think a decent product at a decent price is the best formula. Dont get me wrong they are very good cast bullets and have some good designs. They also ship fast and have people who shoot answering the phone. Last check they still wernt into the us mail flat rate shipping case quantity game which in my opinion is hurting their pricing.

If you are looking for 5K or more call them and they will give you a better price with other than USPS flat rate shipping. Better yet, if you live close enough stop in and pick them up for even better pricing.

Really nice, accurate bullets. I get them when Cabela's has them on sale, or pick them up at Cabela's when I can go by one. That being said, if the price is that close, go MGB!

I stocked up on 200 gr .45s at $57/K a while back from Cabelas. I thought it was priced pretty well at the time, haven't checked to see what they are asking lately.

Just looked, seems they are up to $92/K. 61% increase. That does suck.

Edited by John Dunn