Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Two Thumbs Up for Dillon Customer Description

I’ve read various places about the cost of Dillon equipment, but I’m willing to pay the extra to get the service I got.

I had one of the Dillon electronic scales and a small tumbler go bad on me. The display would just show gibberish, and the tumbler would just shimmy, rather than shake. Frankly, I think the tumbler wore out and the scale went bad due to the heat in Tucson.

Anyway, I walked into the Phoenix store with the stuff and told them my tale of woe. The guy behind the counter just walked over to the shelf and handed me a new-in-box scale. He then plugged in the tumbler, looked at it and started to get me another one. I asked him if I could get credit for it and apply it to the bigger unit. No problem at all.

So, I now have a brand new large tumbler and a new scale. No quibbles, no requirements for the original packing, no hassles at all.

Like I said, I might pay more for the equipment, but it is worth every penny.

I don’t work for the company and I don’t own stock in it, I’m just a very happy customer. From what I’ve seen, I suspect that everyone with Dillon equipment is treated the same way.

Kudos to the professional staff and who ever trained them in customer service.

Wow .... to live in Arizona and be able to walk in! :wub:

Anyways I just heard from the guy I sold my old 550 to last night. He said the crank assembly broke off, and when he called Dillon they said they would send him a new one asap, because they have a lifetime warranty. He told them he was not the original owner (neither was I) and the warranty was probably not in effect anymore. They of course said the warranty is ALWAYS in effect.

NO BS. I like that. B)

Dillon Rocks,

They have replaced a number of parts on my RL1050! That press only has a 1 year warranty on it.

It has to be 12 years old by now.

If I'm looking for any equipment I look for blue first.

Rich

Besides the free parts, the thing I like is that I know I can get a part quickly when I need it. Call some gun manufacturers and tell them you need a part shipped "today" and they'll explain that just isn't possible. I once had Dillon overnight a part under warantee - I had to pay the extra freight, but they were great about getting me what I needed, when I needed it.

Besides the free parts, the thing I like is that I know I can get a part quickly when I need it. Call some gun manufacturers and tell them you need a part shipped "today" and they'll explain that just isn't possible. I once had Dillon overnight a part under warantee - I had to pay the extra freight, but they were great about getting me what I needed, when I needed it.

Same thing for me today. A little bushing broke on my powder funnel. A quick call and the part was sent!