Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Merlin Orr

I guess it's really just a testimony to Benny Hill and his innovative firearms. More than a few of his developments - his creations -have now become "mainstream" in USPSA and 3 Gun competition and are now copied by both other gunsmiths and even large firearms manufacturers.

Benny Hill. :cheers:

I guess it's really just a testimony to Benny Hill and his innovative firearms. More than a few of his developments - his creations -have now become "mainstream" in USPSA and 3 Gun competition and are now copied by both other gunsmiths and even large firearms manufacturers.

Benny Hill. :cheers:

I get it now.

I only get my auto pistolas from Custom gunsmiths, so I missed it.

Benny is next on my list I would like to have build one, I'm waiting for frames....................

Edited by 9x21

Don't forget Jim Clark Sr. (he might have been first with the 6in. 1911 ?)

Robbie has been shooting a 6in Springfield gun for a while...and MikeV (STI) too. Para came out with one. Glock has had the G17L and the G24 for years...

Seems like just about everybody has been making one (STI's, Caspian, etc.) in the last year or two.

Yep Robbie saw the one Benny built for me ( 1st 6" Fat Free w/ bushing bbl.) and next nationals had one with almost the same cuts and lightening. The two look like brothers except mine is H.C. and Robies was black. Jim Clark Sr. I think made the first 6" single stack.