Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Little Kahuna's Range Diary

little_kahuna

I shot Norco this weekend.

It was kind of a wakeup call, i still didnt slow down enough to obviously increase visual patience. Only on like....1 stage did i show even the slightest inkling of progres.

I know what i have to do though, and i plan to nail these A's.

I think i was 7th limited out of like 21, 30 out of 90 overall.

27 SEP 08 Norco Results

Much to improve on, I plan on live fire this week, and maybe a match this weekend. I've been dryfiring. The usual drills mentioned in the post above. Its going well, but Livefire seems to reveal more. I shall continue.

-LK

ps: still looking for input! lol thanks

:D

Edited by little_kahuna

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi

It's been a while since I've been on. Just recently got back from Ft. Benning, GA. I attended the USAMU/MGM Target Junior Clinic. It was a blast! I learned a ton, and got to shoot with some of the best shooters out there. The competitors were amazing and the sponsers made it happen. Most importantly, I'd like to mention the instructors. They were so personally involved with every nuance of my technique. They really set a new standard for instructing. It was one of the most positively influential learning experiences I've had. They helped me to improved things that I had overlooked since I started, down to my stance. I learned to be much more aggressive, espeically when shooting strong/weak hand. I was 2nd Lim. When I found out i was 2nd, i immediately realized where i had been overcome. I nicked a no-shoot <_<

and in a 4-stage match, 1 no-shoot is even more detrimental than usual. Anyway, it was a great clinic, and anyone who was thinking of it this year, should definitely look into it next year. You wont be dissapointed.

Yesterday was a local match. I went in calm, relaxed, and trusting in my abilities. I won the match: High Overall. This is my first HOA, so I'm pretty excited. :D

I learned that when I apply the principles that I've learned, and calmly maintain faith in my skills, the scores reflect all the hard work.

the results are here: 19 Oct 08 Sage Pistol Leage USPSA

In dryfire, i've painted coins white, and set them against a windowsill or something else, and have been drilling accuracy. (along with stance, draw, and other fundamentals of course)

I'm really working hard on the calmness of my mind. (I'm in a general psych class) The definition of mindfulness: the state of focusing conscious awareness completely on what is going on at the present moment. I think that will help to correct my consistency problem I've seen in the past few months.

-Nick Santiago

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Barry! =)

I went to the range for a couple hundred rounds of practice a couple days ago. I shot a Transition drill, and the 20-Alpha drill, both of which I brought home from the Clinic =) (thanks guys!)

The transition drill:

1 Metric - 3 yds, 45 degrees to your left,

1 steel popper - 15 yds, directly ahead of you,

1 Metric - 3 yds, 45 degrees to your right

procedure: upon start, draw and engage paper, steel, then paper. from left to right, or vice versa. I feel like this drill helped me increase my visual patience as necessary to hit the steel 1-shot, and then to readjust for the paper. This is a very useful drill.

20-alpha

1 metric

10 yds:

draw and fire 5 rds with a good par-time (for yourself)

15 yds:

draw and fire 5 rds with a par-time of +.5 sec to the previous one

20 yds:

25 yds:

For me, i started with par times of about 3 sec thru 4.5, and then dropped down to closer to 2 sec thru 3.5. The times are not that significant though. Your hits should be between 16-19 alphas. My hits were about 13-17 alphas, so i was going a little too fast for some of them. If your getting 20 alphas every time, your par times may be a little to slow, though. To me, this drill creates a very easily-readable gauge of speed vs. accuracy for any given target/array.

Thanks for this extremely helpful drill, Army Team!

I think that I'm going to do at least one of these drills every time I go out to practice. Just as a pre/post-drill, to what i want to focus on that day of training.

-Nick Santiago

• 3 weeks later...

Wow it's been forever since I've been on. Haha... well I think I've shot about 3 local matches and Area 2 since my last post. Since there is a lot to talk about, I'm going to summarize a little bit lol. Well the few matches before Area 2 were between mediocre and ok. The results are here:

1 Nov 08 Five Dogs Action Shooters Match Results

Notes: I shot pretty sloppy at this match, as you can see, second place down 21% :ph34r:

Area 2 Championship Match Results

Notes: This match was a real breakthrough. I put myself out of the race on exactly 2 stages. The others were brilliant (for me), but tanking 2 stages put me down about 30 places in the Limited results (after analyzing the scores). We recognized some problems, and also found the keys to having a solid consistent match performance for me. My dad and I went over the scores in excel and figured out that on those 2 stages, if I had done even mediocre, and avoided the penalites, I would have been in the top 15-ish for limited.

Lessons learned from Area 2:

-When I mentaly prepare myself to slow down, and simply perform without any psychological resources focused on speed, I do very well.

-Being able to recognize problems immediately after or as they occur, learning from them, then quickly clearing my mind really helps the next performance. Clear my mind of all the burdening thoughts of the last stage, and remain confident in my natural abilities.

Victories at Area 2:

-I have had a track record of performing poorly on the first stage (Warmup Stage Syndrome <_< ), but this year, I rocked my first stage, with 29 Alpha's, and 1 Charlie, in a pretty solid time. :D

I figured that even if I messed everything else up, I had already made a massive accomplishment from attending this match, simply because I had overcome one of my most menacing problems since I started shooting.

I no longer suffer from W.S.S.!

-I also won High Junior Overall, which was really cool to finally win something like that at a big match. B) I felt soo cool...

16 Nov 08 Sage Pistol League Match Results

Notes: This match went really well for me. It was the first match that I've shot in a long time that was completely clean of penalties/mikes. I also shot minor this match, and posted a Master classifier! :goof: I was extremely pleased with my match performance. The lessons learned at Area 2 really showed during this match.

So that is what I've been up to, thanks for reading, and please go ahead and share your input! If yo have anything to say or ask, feel free!

Way to go at Area 2!

How do you prepare to slow down and not focus on speed?

Thanks =)

"Prepare to slow down" and "not focus on speed" are probably not the best phrases. I should have said that I make the decision and utter commitment to break my shots only when I have correct visual focus, no matter how slow or fast it "feels".

I have come to realize that my perception of time gets badly distorted when the adrenaline is pumping. My normal speed in practice feels a certain way, but if I try to recreate this same feeling at a big match it is actually recklessly fast. This was confirmed when I did my video review of the stages I had shot earlier that day.

Best stages: On stage 2, 3 and 6 I committed to take all the time necessary to align my sights well, break the shot, follow through and call each shot. I felt like I was swimming in honey, but I was relaxed and saw EVERYTHING. My perception clock seemed to register several seconds between shots while I was shooting the stage. When I saw the video afterward, I couldn't believe what I saw. There was me, shooting at a comfortable pace, smoothly and efficiently. Thinking about it now, I was probably shooting a little slow. But my hit factors have never been as good and consistent at a big match.

Worst stages: On stages 4 and 5, I ran at what "felt" like my normal practice speed. Trying to relax is trying, not relaxing. The results on paper showed penalties and crappy hits. Video showed me racing through the stage much faster than I remembered.

My sights are my speedometer. My internal clock is not trustworthy.

Way to go at Area 2!

How do you prepare to slow down and not focus on speed?

Thanks =)

"Prepare to slow down" and "not focus on speed" are probably not the best phrases. I should have said that I make the decision and utter commitment to break my shots only when I have correct visual focus, no matter how slow or fast it "feels".

I have come to realize that my perception of time gets badly distorted when the adrenaline is pumping. My normal speed in practice feels a certain way, but if I try to recreate this same feeling at a big match it is actually recklessly fast. This was confirmed when I did my video review of the stages I had shot earlier that day.

Best stages: On stage 2, 3 and 6 I committed to take all the time necessary to align my sights well, break the shot, follow through and call each shot. I felt like I was swimming in honey, but I was relaxed and saw EVERYTHING. My perception clock seemed to register several seconds between shots while I was shooting the stage. When I saw the video afterward, I couldn't believe what I saw. There was me, shooting at a comfortable pace, smoothly and efficiently. Thinking about it now, I was probably shooting a little slow. But my hit factors have never been as good and consistent at a big match.

Worst stages: On stages 4 and 5, I ran at what "felt" like my normal practice speed. Trying to relax is trying, not relaxing. The results on paper showed penalties and crappy hits. Video showed me racing through the stage much faster than I remembered.

My sights are my speedometer. My internal clock is not trustworthy.

Way to go Nick in Area 2 +1!

You're doing a great job diagnosing yourself! Only way to get better!

I too have the same problems! Will have to work on those as well!

Leo

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Leo!

So I've been away from BEnos.com for a while lol. Quick updates:

• I've been doing a lot of subconscious conditioning, by reading a series of self-written Inspirational Phrases/goals.
  • I shot a local .22 Steel Challenge-style match last weekend (I know thats a long time ago for a range diary) and I won high overall. I shot my friend's open .22/45 which was really cool. I had to adjust to the whole red-dot silly whirlamajig on top, but I got over it.
  • I've been doing dry practice just about every day, with my drills being mostly accuracy/calmness based.
    Things Learned:
    -Trust in my unconscious capabilities have led me to the achievement of personal goals as well as confidence/hope for future improvement.
    -This has also seemed to help me more easily recognize areas for improvement.

I shot a local Toys-for-Tots match this past weekend. The results are kind of messed up, so i'm not going to post them. If/when they get fixed i'll add them. I was either 2nd or 3rd limited overall. I had a little "mental hiccup" near the end of the day. I kind of "gave up" on a stage, and it really sucked lol. I didn't like the stage design because it was clearly in violation of multiple safety rules, as well as common sense. I let my negative emotion towards the stage (and stage designer :ph34r: ) affect my performance on the stage. I have learned: No matter what the stage description says, i must apply myself equally to all stages, regardless of my personal feelings.

On the "good" stages, i rocked, it went really well other than the one, and i was relatively pleased. This mental quitting on the last stage, just told me that i need practice of the RIGHT things, more often that i simply need practice.

Thanks to the Marines that were out there for the Toys-For-Tots part. God Bless.

I learn, and I improve every time I shoot.

By the way: I'm REALLY over my "first stage is a warm-up" phase. I came in second overall with the most points on my first stage! :D

Edited by little_kahuna

• 3 weeks later...

I shot a match. It was good. I can't recall any penalties or no-shoots. It was a bit chilly, but otherwise pretty fun. The match served as very good practice for consistency. I shot very consistently, in comparison to how I was shooting in the past few months. Nothing was to-the-max, it was very calm, relaxed, and precise. I've used this match as an example of how I should be shooting. The next match will be an improvement, also to serve as the next example. I have been doing some, but not much, drypractice. I have been using a lot of positive affirmation, and self-talk though.

Let me know if you have any good ideas for practicing in the "off-season". I'm looking for alternative methods of practice in order to save resources, but also to improve skills that I may not focus on during the regular season.

Thanks for the input.

:cheers:

• 4 weeks later...

The JAN match was last weekend and the .22 SC match was this past weekend. I shot both rather well, but not to my potential. I wasn't shooting my greatest probably due to lack of livefire practice. It's been kind of cold here, but it is warming up. I'll continue with the positive affirmation/self-talk and get it more livefire practice. It is happening more often: I rank lower per stage than I do per match, due to a greater degree of consistency. I am encouraged by this progress. I have been earning money for ammo, as well as beginning the Spring semester at the JC. Both are going well. I need to work more though. lol

I have also been gathering parts for my first open gun. I plan on trying to be on the 2011 Junior World Shoot team. Even though there is quite some time before 2011 WS, I want to prepare early by shooting as many of the important matches as I possibly can. I am hope to do well there if I continue on this path of commitment and hard work.

I'm planning more practice and more intense study of the mental game, because there is much to improve on.

• 3 weeks later...

I made a lot of mistakes at this last match. I fell back into that habit of "warming-up" on the first (few) stages. I pretty much tanked the first two. It definitely impacts the rest of my match when i start bad, so i'm making an effort to start EVERY match i shoot with +95% Alphas and ZERO penalties or Deltas.

15 Feb 09 Match

Once I settled down, which took too long, I shot excellently. It felt as if three aspects of myself (mind/body/soul) were terribly misaligned in the first two stages. After that, i settled, they merged, and i was serene. I am working on minimizing the "warm-up" time. I recieved a lot of good material (book movies etc.) from the December Win-A-Book. I'm currently reading "Thinking Practical Shooting" by Saul Kirsch. It is very insightful and i'm learning much. The ability to instantaneously calm myself (mind/body/soul) will be a major stepping-stone on my way to accurate, consistent, fast (in that order!) shooting.

I'm continuing the self-talk. It reassures me of my goals and my methods. The self-talk has helped create distinct aspects of shooting and all that those entail. The clarity of meanings in these multiple aspects greatly helps me to understand them.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

-Date: 7 March 2009

-Time: 0800-1400

-Range Conditions: Warm, dry, slight breeze.

-Training partners: Match participants.

-Gun used: BH 6" STI Limited Gun

-Ammo shot: 150 rounds, 170gr. Moly, practice ammo.

-General feeling in session: I was tired from the drive over, but once out, was feeling well. I was focused and calm.

Focus of the session: I wanted to shoot an accurate and consistent match, no matter the cost of time.

Content of the session: I shot 4 stages and one classifier. I started well (on stage one) by getting +85% Alpha's and zero penalties. Stage two was a high hit factor stage with 34 rounds. I felt very calm throughout, and my score shows it. The classifier (stage 3) was fun, but I had 2 misses. Stage 4 was better, I had ~90% alpha's, and a respectable time. Stage 5 was rather challenging, as far as the design, but it was very entertaining. I shot 1 for 1 on almost all of the steel, which was pretty far away with noshoots around it.

-New things learned: I learned how to better control my perception of speed: Tachypsychia

-Experimentation: I severely changed my speed to improve my match points. It worked out brilliantly.

-What I want to work on more: I want to continue practicing consistency with match "pressure".

-What I did best today: I won Limited by being consistently accuracte, smooth, calm.

-Goal statement: I'm am the 2009 US Junior National Champion.

Results: 7 March 2009

Good work, Nick. Like the new diary format too. Keep it up.

Recommendations:

Hold on to the feeling of how you shot this match. Visualize.

Remember that feeling when you go through your affirmations.

Reinforce it at next live fire opportunity.

Date: 13 March 2009

-Type of event: practice

-Range Conditions: Warm, dry.

-Training partners: Nick R.

-Gun used: 6" STI 2011 40 cal

-General feeling in session: I was content and focused on my goal: quality practice of accuracy, smoothly and efficiently.

-What I want to work on more: I want to work more on match consistency.

-What I did best today: I was very accurate, and precise in my motions (draw/reload etc.)

-Goal statement: I am the 2009 US Junior National Champion.

Date: 14 March 2009

-Type of match: IDPA introduction match

-Range Conditions: Warm, dry.

-Ammo shot: 100 rounds, 170gr. Moly, practice ammo.

-General feeling in session: I was unfamiliar with most of their range procedures, but was open-minded and had a desire to learn about IDPA and it's aspects as a shooting sport. The guy who invited me said it was a "run what you brung introductory match" and my equipment would be fine this time... not exactly true. They let me shoot so all is good.

-New things learned: I studied the IDPA rulebook the night before the match so I would have a basic idea of how it differs from USPSA. In application I learned even more about the IDPA rules. Being a completely new shooter to IDPA, I learned much about cover, types of penalties, allowable types of reloads, and stage designs.

-Experimentation: I only tried to be open-minded and learn as much as possible from those who had already competed in IDPA before. Was much more deliberate than I would have normally been, to ensure I properly utilized cover and used allowable reload methods.

-What I want to work on more: I would like to put together a dedicated IDPA rigs for CDP, so I can use my single stack gun. Need to get a cover garment for warm weather - jacket was OK for this match but would be too hot in the summer.

-What I did best today: I was very accurate, smooth, and learned most of the rules. Click for IDPA match results

Date: 15 March 2009

-Type of match: USPSA Classifier match.

-Time: 0800-1300

-Range Conditions: Warm, dry, breezy.

-Gun used: BH 6" STI 2011

-General feeling in session: Since it was a classifier match, I shot carefully, but I felt very smooth. I'll post the results as they are posted. I also felt comfortable with the positions (starts etc.)

-New things learned: I learned about labeling, such as labeling a match: "classifier match", and how all stages are the same whether they are called classifiers or not.

-Experimentation: I didn't really experiment today, but tried to be consistent.

-What I want to work on more: I'd like to work more on the effects of penalties on small stages.

-What I did best today: I was extremely accurate on smooth on most stages.

ETA: match results and comments for IDPA match

Edited by little_kahuna

• 2 weeks later...

Summary: One of my sponsors (Frontier) gave me a 4-day course at Front Sight plus meals and lodging. This was a “tactical” course and not competition oriented, so this was something new for me. I decided to go in with an open mind and “absorb that which is useful” like Bruce Lee said. There were some early challenges but they were overcome quickly. Although I did not agree with everything they taught, I learned several really cool things and enjoyed the course. Many members of their staff were really professional.

Dates: 21 Mar 09 - 23 Mar 09

Event: Four-day Defensive Handgun Course

Range Conditions: Cool, windy, dusty

Training Partners: Course Attendees (~350)

Gun Used: Glock 22 (USPSA Production division compliant)

Ammo Shot: ~1000 rounds, factory WWB 165 grain FMJ

Challenge #1: GRIP and STANCE: Front Sight exclusively advocates the Weaver stance, isometric push-pull grip and thumbs "high, relaxed and stacked". I used to shoot that way a couple years ago, so I have tried it and have some experience with it. For ME, that method just doesn't work as well as Isosceles and cammed thumbs-forward grip. I talked to my dad a couple weeks before the class about this, and he wrote a letter to FS requesting that I be allowed to use my current grip and stance (and listing his phone number in case they wanted to discuss the issued). Well, the staff didn't seem to like that much so the Operations Manager called my Dad to talk about it. Not sure what was said but they agreed to teach me everything else EXCEPT grip and stance. If there were any hard feelings, that all changed by the end of day 1 after they saw me shoot. I was able to adapt to their commands and procedures very easily while keeping my modified isosceles stance and thumbs-forward grip. More importantly to the staff, I was safe and competent. Some of the instructors and my Range Master were really cool after that first shoot and spent a lot of time talking to me, telling jokes and having a good time.

Challenge #2: EQUIPMENT: My sponsor/Dad/I talked to a member of the FS Staff via phone several weeks ago to discuss my current equipment. He said my equipment was fine (custom 2011, holster, belt, pouches, flashlight, etc.). When I showed up for Equipment Inspection I found that was not true. They said that I couldn’t use my 2011 due to its “deactivated grip safety.” No problem, I just used the Glock 22 backup rig that I brought just in case. Glad I planned ahead.

General feeling in session: Relaxed, open minded, and here to learn. I really enjoyed some of the classroom sessions ( like "combat mindset" and the legal aftermath of a gunfight). These subjects were really new to me, and something outside my previous competition experience. On the ranges during live fire exercises, I felt like everyone was moving in slow motion. A lot of shooters seemed to be brand new to shooting. At times I felt a little edgy because some of the students seemed to be very unsure or borderline unsafe in handling their guns... but the staff watched them like hawks and firmly corrected safety violations on the spot.

New things learned: I received thorough explanation of the "combat mindset," the "color codes of mental awareness," as well as much of the prudent legal action to take once a gunfight has occurred. I also got some more experience working with a cover garment and draws from concealment. Previously I had very little experience using a cover garment (one IDPA match a couple weeks ago), but days 3 and 4 were all from concealment. Got to learn and apply some flashlight techniques in a night shoot exercise.

Experimentation: I tried to digest and apply everything that they had to teach me, besides grip/stance. After much training and practice and having tried lots of different methods, I have concluded that I shoot better (more efficiently/effectively) in an isosceles stance as opposed to modified weaver. Front Sight also advocates the Harries flashlight method, which I tried but didn't like. I asked my Range Master if I could use the Rogers flashlight technique that my Dad showed me. After we talked about it for a minute, he said to go ahead. I had a good run during the night shoot, really enjoyed it and felt like I shot great. All A hits delivered efficiently while "slicing the pie", using lateral movement and good light discipline.

What I want to work more on: I would like to be able to switch from "competition mindset" to "combat mindset" instantaneously if and when it is necessary.

What I did best over the 4-day course: keeping my awareness and observation levels high; being focused, relaxed, consistent, smooth and accurate. I completed the final exam with over 90% of the possible points, so I received the Certificate of Completion as a Distinguished Graduate ("DG" for short in their lingo). One of the instructors (John H.) congratulated me after the ceremony and told me that there were about 12 students who made DG that weekend, out of about 350 students overall in the various courses. He also told me the other 11 DGs were repeat students who had come back (some took several tries) to earn that DG certificate, and that it was very rare for someone to make DG on their first try in the Defensive Handgun course. Groovy.

Goal Statement: I am the 2009 US Junior National Champion.

B)

Goal Statement: I am the 2009 US Junior National Champion.

B)

I see that happening Nick :bow:

Keep it up :cheers:

Everyone has their own preferences on what they teach to people (not saying one is better than the other but use what works for you). We teach our recruits to shoot in the isoceles stance since we wear body armor (more protection) and it's quicker to move in any direction. Also teach them the same grip you use and find it works for the majority. Keep shooting in various matches to get used to the anxiety levels and you will deal with stress a lot more effectively. If you can find someplace where they use Simmunitions, it'll be great to put your training to the test. It's a whole lot different when someone is shooting back at you :D

Say 'Hi' to your mom and dad for me.

C-ya,

Barry B)

Thanks Barry. :cheers:

I was just thinking about that Simmunitions thing. I think it would be a total rush. Force-on-force kind of stuff.

Yeah, i will.

:lol:

Date: 29 March 2009

-Type of event: .22 Rimfire Steel Challenge Match.

-Time: 0900-1230

-Range Conditions: Cool, dry, Winds (gusty <40 mph).

-Training partners: Match Participants.

-Gun used: Ruger Mk.III 22/45

-Ammo shot: 180 rounds, .22 Federal AutoMatch.

-General feeling in session: Besides the wind, it was enjoyable, and very calming. I felt a little more relaxed during this match than some previous ones.

-What I did best today: I hit just about every steel 1-for-1. I had gross tachypsychia; seeing everything (sights/bolt/steel etc) but dealt with it well. It worked out to my benefit.

Results:

SPL 29 Mar 09 Steel Challenge Results

• 2 weeks later...

Date: 11 April 2009

-Type of event: USPSA match.

-Time: 0800-1430

-Range Conditions: Warm, dry, light breeze.

-General feeling in session: I felt rather relaxed, but almost like my body was "remembering" what it felt like to shoot a match.

-Focus of the Sesson: I wanted to shoot a consistently accurate and smooth match, not TRYING, and looking at the match as a whole, not looking at stage performance.

-Content of the session: I shot 5 stages, and one classifier. They were mixed, some close, some far, with almost all targets obscured by no-shoots/hardcover. I was very pleased with my ability to shoot accurately on demand.

-New things learned: I learned more about mental stability and preparation. The ability to immediately calm your mind and body during a match becomes even more crucial the more Ii shoot.

-Experimentation: I did not change anything severly or try anything new this match.

-What I want to work on more: I would like to work more on being CONSISTENTLY smooth and precise. I had some good stages, and then some poor stages, this inconsistency in on stages severly affects my match score.

-What I did best today: I was very accurate on hard targets like swingers and really far shots. I was also very smooth, explicitly seeing my sights for harder shots.

Date: 12 April 2009

-Type of event: USPSA match.

-Time: 0800-1230

-Range Conditions: indoors, warm.

-Gun used: 6" STI 2011 .40 cal Limited, reshoot with 5" Open STI 2011 .38 SC.

-Ammo shot: 200 rounds .40, 170gr. Moly, practice ammo; 250 rounds .38 SC.

-General feeling in session: I was slightly distracted due to the gear switch between stages (open-lim, lim-open), but overall was observant . I felt rather distant, "out-of-body"-ish while shooting most stages, and I felt sluggish, yet precise.

-Focus of the Sesson: I wanted to get a classification in Open so that I could be more appropriately classed when I attend Nationals. I also wanted to familiarize myself with the Open platform, so that when I need to shoot it in a match, it wont be completely foreign to me.

-Content of the session: I shot 6 classifiers twice, and re-shot them again for more classification scores. They were rather uncommon classifiers, so that one could receive a more accurate score on it.

-New things learned: I learned about presentation of an open gun, and finding the dot under pressure. I also learned about the mental requirements when switching between optics and iron sights.

-Experimentation: I shot an open gun and limited gun on every stage, so I could clearly see the performance differences and my physical attunement to each platform.

-What I want to work on more: I would like to be able to instantaneously switch between iron and optic sights. I also would like to be mentally prepared for any firearm system that I choose to shoot, and I find no surprises when shooting an array of guns.

-What I did best today: I was very smooth on most of the stages, accurate and calm. Although there was a slight consistency issue, I did my best to even out the sporadic performance on the first few stages by performing well on the last ones.

RESULTS:

Norco Running Gun/Gen-X IPSC USPSA Match

Prado IPSC USPSA Classifier Match

Input appreciated :bow:

Thanks for reading! :cheers: