Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New IDPA Holster

outerlimits

Is that a Democratic holster....NO...wait I can't say that, can I?? :blush:

No, you are right.

There is a handful of forms you have to fill out for authorization to unlock and after a 7 way mandatory waiting period you can then check out the key from the county sheriff office on Thursdays between 2:30 -3:00pm at which time you can bring in a notarized form stating intent to apply for a permit for ammo purchase if of course you have your $50/round tax stamps

OK...So far we have trashed IDPA, Democrats and the fine state of Massachusetts....

One more jab at somebody before we close it...?

It might qualify for airline pilot carry if that padlock goes inside of the trigger guard?

OK...So far we have trashed IDPA, Democrats and the fine state of Massachusetts....

It might qualify for airline pilot carry if that padlock goes inside of the trigger guard?

Now thats good.... :cheers:

Changed your avatar that quick after my comment, wow. I personally like the little monkey better.

Changed your avatar that quick after my comment, wow. I personally like the little monkey better.

I was fond of the little monkey too... I like to monkey around and always up to some monkey business and it just seemd to "fit".

It is not a trashing IDPA, Democrats or Massachusetts holster security device. It is just a reasonable suggestion for sensible gun control meant only to save one innocent child's life from another senseless gun induced irrational act of violence. When will you people ever learn.

It is not a trashing IDPA, Democrats or Massachusetts holster security device. It is just a reasonable suggestion for sensible gun control meant only to save one innocent child's life from another senseless gun induced irrational act of violence. When will you people ever learn.

Forever to live in the annals of infamy. :rolleyes: