Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Allen bolt size....

Neomet

Anyone got a quick answer on what size bolt is used to mount the c-more mount to the frame on an Elite Gold frame?? Need to mount up my thumbrest tomorrow so need to run out to the local hardware store.

Edited by Neomet

I was gonna get screws with a low profile button head to replace the grip screws - thought about just taking the frame to the hardware store ;) I can't answer your question, but I can pose another one - what's the grip screw size?

~Mitch

Actually it was the holes in the frame of the pistol I was asking about. Found out that the stock allen bolts from a CR Speed will fit the frame if I just hog the holes in the thumbrest to 5mm.

Actually it was the holes in the frame of the pistol I was asking about. Found out that the stock allen bolts from a CR Speed will fit the frame if I just hog the holes in the thumbrest to 5mm.

I believe the frame screws for the optic mount are M4 screws and the grip screws are M3.5s

I believe the frame screws for the optic mount are M4 screws and the grip screws are M3.5s

Tom, is somewhat a expert on those now :)

Leo

So - does a C-More Serendipity (3-hole) fit the 4-hole setup on a factory EAA gun like the Limited, Gold Team and Hunter?

I would like to try the CR Speed Thumbrest and would like to know if I need to order a "blank" one, of it the C-More pattern will fit....

Thanks!

-Rob

So - does a C-More Serendipity (3-hole) fit the 4-hole setup on a factory EAA gun like the Limited, Gold Team and Hunter?

I would like to try the CR Speed Thumbrest and would like to know if I need to order a "blank" one, of it the C-More pattern will fit....

Thanks!

-Rob

Not sure off hand. Last thumb rest I saw John made for Tom's Gold Team. I do like how low the Serendipity sits though..

leo

Thanks!

-Rob

Not sure off hand. Last thumb rest I saw John made for Tom's Gold Team. I do like how low the Serendipity sits though..

leo

CRSpeed will not fit as the C-more Serendipity will not fit as the hole spacing is different. This is just one of the reasons the mounts that Henning sells are specific to Tanfoglio! You will need a blank to have it custom drilled or find some shooting buddies who have their own machine shop and are kind enough to make you a custom one :rolleyes: Thanks again Leo and John :cheers: