Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Got my SDB today

Well, I finally bit the bullet and upgraded my lee turret press. I ordered from Brian on the night of the 13th and it was waiting for me when I got home from work today.

I had to modify my reloading bench a little bit so the primer catch bucket and the powder measure reset bar would clear But all in all it was set up and ready to go in about an hour.

Holy crap, this thing is sweet. I have read before that it is night and day from the lee, but dang. Seeing is believing.

I should have done this a long time ago.

Well, I finally bit the bullet and upgraded my lee turret press. I ordered from Brian on the night of the 13th and it was waiting for me when I got home from work today.

I had to modify my reloading bench a little bit so the primer catch bucket and the powder measure reset bar would clear But all in all it was set up and ready to go in about an hour.

Holy crap, this thing is sweet. I have read before that it is night and day from the lee, but dang. Seeing is believing.

+1

For such a little machine, they sure do crank out great ammo fast! Mine has served me well for a decade and a half.

I have a SQ D, 550, and 650. and love them all. I'm sure that there are some great presses out there, but I wouldn't have anything but a Dillon. I have pumped out a boat load of 45s on my SQ D and it keeps crying out for more.

Welcome to the club :cheers:

Thanks for buying from me Clint.

And this is good stuff:

I have a SQ D, 550, and 650. and love them all. I'm sure that there are some great presses out there, but I wouldn't have anything but a Dillon.

be

Thanks for buying from me Clint.

And this is good stuff:

I have a SQ D, 550, and 650. and love them all. I'm sure that there are some great presses out there, but I wouldn't have anything but a Dillon.

be

Thanks for the fast service Brian. I recieved the rest of the shipment today. Thanks again.

It's like what they told you about shooting USPSA...once you start....

Before you know it you will be calling Brian for a 1050....I did!

They told me "this is a cold range, don't break 180, no finger in the trigger gaurd during reloads or movement. Pay this nice man $16 for one gun $21 for two," What they should have said is run away, this is more addictive than Crack Cocain. But atleast I have not resorted to selling my wifes meds for ammo money. LOL.