Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Grams Followers

nhglyn

I need to purchase some new Grams followers. Does anyone know who sells just the followers? I do not need new springs, have plenty of those. Thanks for the help.

Beven will not sell his follower by itself, only with a spring attached. He will sell his springs seperately though. His neww follower requires his special spring as it is attached to the follower differently.

I need to purchase some new Grams followers. Does anyone know who sells just the followers? I do not need new springs, have plenty of those. Thanks for the help.

Beven will not sell his follower by itself, only with a spring attached. He will sell his springs seperately though. His neww follower requires his special spring as it is attached to the follower differently.

I think what nhglyn is saying is he has extra springs and now wants to marry them up with some followers. Or am I wrong ?

I think what nhglyn is saying is he has extra springs and now wants to marry them up with some followers. Or am I wrong ?

I understood what he wants to do. I was stating the reality.

Hi nhglyn,

scirocco38s stated the facts correctly. I do not sell my follower by itself. It is available as a "Follower Kit" with a spring attached, ready to install into a mag tube. I do it this way so I can guarantee the quality and function of my product and eliminate any possible problems with the end user installing the product into their mag tube. This eliminates a lot of costumer questions on how to attach the follower correctly, and also the wrong brand of spring trying to be attached. When the spring needs to be replaced, then it can be done. If the follower needs replacing (which is not very often), then you will need to buy the Follower Kit. You will need, and use all of those replacement springs you have now, down the road.