Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ceramic moonclips

slflr

Nah, c'mon Bob.....let's think big: A one-piece extruded clip/case unit (no more separate moonclip and brass), along with a reloading machine that loads all six case mouths with one pull of the handle.

Should be no big deal for a resourceful guy like you.

Nah, c'mon Bob.....let's think big: A one-piece extruded clip/case unit (no more separate moonclip and brass), along with a reloading machine that loads all six case mouths with one pull of the handle.

I thought you signed my non-disclosure agreement.

I thought you signed my non-disclosure agreement.

I ainlt said nuthin so that means I kan keep mine, right? :ph34r:

Forget about the one piece six round reload.

That Colt guy wanted us to use caseless ammo and carry several preloaded cylinders. For some reason we keep trying to reinvent the wheel.

We wouldn't worry about peening cylinder notches if we had a hundred cylinders.

I ainlt said nuthin so that means I kan keep mine, right? :ph34r:

I'd like to stretch it a bit further.

Why don't make the time warp back to the days when you actually had extra cylinders loaded on your belt and just replaced the whole unit.

But tweak that design a bit with an integrated cartridge and cylinder, a cylinder with "built in catridges" so to speak.

Not made of steel and brass, but that cheap and durable unobtainium with projectiles of something softer of course...

A minor drawback could be the end of the reloading at home concept.. :closedeyes:

:lol: :lol:

Come on guys think NEW!

Doesn't the Military have a concept weapon that has multiple linear stacked caseless rounds that fire electronicly by computer.

Just load once, program the firing sequence to match the trigger stroke and we might not have to load more than once in a stage!

Unless you're JM you probably could program it to fire a double tap with each stroke.