Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Senate Hearing

outerlimits

That's my former State Representative. She was instrumental in getting Concealed Carry and other pro firearms legislation passed in Texas.

Have you seen this one of the Nuge? Ted Nugent

edited to add: By the way I have a copy of both videos I can email you if you want. PM me.

Edited by Steve J

Susannah Hupp would routinely guest host on the local talk radio show around here, too... She hits the nail on the head on pretty much every issue she ever talked about. Refreshing to hear someone in office talk straight and have good, solid, logical arguments for their positions... She was one of the good ones - its a shame she'd had enough ;)

Isn't it ironic that this thread popped up right about the same time as I was reading a news article about another restaurant shooting today in Florida, which left many people injured or killed.

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - A gunman in a jacket and tie wordlessly opened fire inside a Wendy's during the lunchtime rush Monday, killing a firefighter who had gone back to fetch the toy left out of his child's meal and wounding five others. The 60-year-old shooter then committed suicide.

"This was not a robbery. He didn't demand anything," said Paul Miller, a Palm Beach County sheriff's spokesman. "Looks like this was just another random shooting like we've seen around the United States."

Kinda eerie the way both stories run along similar lines. :rolleyes:

Edited by CHRIS KEEN