Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I hate this video.

A-shot

I want to f'ing puke. I know everyone has seen it, but I want to show it. I'm not sure if I can post the link correctly. Liveleak posted the video of a quadraplegic getting dumptrucked on his face by a Sheriff's Deputy. Good job this time guys, you got the perp, and the streets are safer because of it. Anyone who says this person deserved it is a POS, so just agree with me here or STFU. :angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2:

Edited by A-shot

This kind of crap is so commonplace nowadays it's amazing. The vast majority of the instances never make the news.

I especially like the one about a elementary school girl that is being charged with a felony for bringing a butter knife into school to cut her food.

Another one that make me furious is the one fo the police tackling the old woman during Katrina in her own kitchen to take the gun away from her. I like to look each of those boys up an commit battery.

yep, it happened here, 15 minutes up the road from me. I have no love for that crew whatsoever :blink: I'm sure his attorney is slobbering for the big butt steak he's about to gnaw on.

My wife worked at that jail a year ago as a nurse, and my stepdad was the asst. warden. They both left, as it was a freaking mess. I worked in there as part of my police academy training 15 years ago. I don't miss that place one whit.

Yep, a detention deputy for Hillsborough County, Florida...my current county of residence. 4 deputies suspended, 1 definitely getting canned, and the sheriff sent a written apology to the victim. What a mess. Apparently that particular deputy had a rather unsavory history to begin with, and this was bound to happen sometime.

Yep, a detention deputy for Hillsborough County, Florida...my current county of residence. 4 deputies suspended, 1 definitely getting canned, and the sheriff sent a written apology to the victim. What a mess. Apparently that particular deputy had a rather unsavory history to begin with, and this was bound to happen sometime.

Good to hear!!! :devil: