Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1911 Single Stack Elitist Club

zhunter

You know, since I made GM in L10, I've been doing some thinking. Specifically, I've been weighing the merits of the plastic. Yes, it's true. Lighter, more reliable, indestructible. I think I'm ready to make the switch.

Glock forever! Let me know what you think if you're at the IN Sectional. I'll be shooting my last single stack match before I make the trade, so if anyone has any offers on a used SS, bring it on!

SOMEBODY IS GETTIN a WHOOPIN!!!

Edited by steel1212

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glock forever! Let me know what you think if you're at the IN Sectional. I'll be shooting my last single stack match before I make the trade, so if anyone has any offers on a used SS, bring it on!

Somebody hacked Corey's account!

You know, since I made GM in L10, I've been doing some thinking. Specifically, I've been weighing the merits of the plastic. Yes, it's true. Lighter, more reliable, indestructible. I think I'm ready to make the switch.

$200.00. closedeyes.gif

And I am sure that Boz will be happy to hear that....

Probation is to follow....devil.gif

Edited by Merlin Orr

Me??, I'm Glock free.surprise.gif Corey, Corey, Corey...........tsk, tsk, tsk

Excuse me, I have to go get a towel..sick.gif

And ponder.........I'm speechless for a change

while I'm gone though, 200.00 for the backup blaster ??

:surprise:

Ok first of all any of you that actually think I would EVER pick up a glock in competition or in anyway shape or form use said plastic horrification should hence for be on probation! Somebody is trying to be funny and it is by far anything but! I will be defending SS honor at tomorrow's IN sectional which looks like production shooter has designed all the stages.

Said perpertrator of my account WILL be dealt with......

Somebody hacked Corey's account!

one member worth his salt! cheers.gif

Ahhhh.. Another case of a jealous Moderator unknown person venting his sad frustration on one of our most esteemed and honored members....

Who could have done such a thing? What villain of low character is responsible for this outrage. Perhaps we should investigate any GM's with access to the inner workings of this system who shoot a Glock...? rolleyes.gif

The $200.00 offer still stands.....tongue.gif

"...I've been doing some thinking. Specifically, I've been weighing the merits of the plastic. Yes, it's true. Lighter, more reliable, indestructible. I think I'm ready to make the switch...."
Criminy, that makes my stomach queasy..... :sick:

Scrat (Francisco Colon - USPSA A-50068), via his legal guardian (Me, his dad), to be considered for SSEC membership, hereby submits pix of his (previously RickH, previously Steel1212) Springfield 40S&W, 1911.

post-2776-12800206637_thumb.jpg post-2776-128002067606_thumb.jpg

Anyone who knows him can attest he doesn't have a problem praising the virtues of JMB's creation, and he can shoot it fairly well too.

I have a new medical condition. 1911 mainspring cap chin. blush.gif Direct hit while installing a Dawson Ice magwell on my STI Trojan. Yes, it drew blood. ohmy.gif

Then I think you should be:

Chairman of the Field Stripping Committee

I would consider it an honor roflol.gif

<_< From the looks of the avatar, it must be true. Knight FreshIron (a.k.a. our Chairman of the Field Stripping Committee) no longer has a 1911 to field strip. Traded the last one away once again for a plastic pistol. Say it's not so.

A wayward comrade... Bailiff, whack his pee-pee.

I have a new medical condition. 1911 mainspring cap chin. blush.gif Direct hit while installing a Dawson Ice magwell on my STI Trojan. Yes, it drew blood. ohmy.gif

Then I think you should be:

Chairman of the Field Stripping Committee

I would consider it an honor roflol.gif

<_< From the looks of the avatar, it must be true. Knight FreshIron (a.k.a. our Chairman of the Field Stripping Committee) no longer has a 1911 to field strip. Traded the last one away once again for a plastic pistol. Say it's not so.

A wayward comrade... Bailiff, whack his pee-pee.

Paul needs a time out until the avatar is removed or shown as crushed with a sledge.......dry.gifdevil.gif