Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Summer Blast

cliffwalsh

ya' know, i let "milk shake boy" talk me into shooting revolver, and now i get called a female dog in public. man, tough room......

Dave, you don't have to take that verbal abuse from Cliff.......as long as you beat him!

And that definitely could happen! I just read an internet story about a satellite that is supposed to fall from space later on this year. It is possible that a large piece of that satellite could survive re-entry and land on Cliff while he's shooting. If that happens early enough in the match, Dave, you might very well beat him! There is hope, Bro! ;)

Good point, I better start wearing a helmet.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya' know, i let "milk shake boy" talk me into shooting revolver, and now i get called a female dog in public. man, tough room......

Dave, you don't have to take that verbal abuse from Cliff.......as long as you beat him!

And that definitely could happen! I just read an internet story about a satellite that is supposed to fall from space later on this year. It is possible that a large piece of that satellite could survive re-entry and land on Cliff while he's shooting. If that happens early enough in the match, Dave, you might very well beat him! There is hope, Bro! ;)

Good point, I better start wearing a helmet.

They have some really nice head gear where you can put 2 cans of "silver bullets" on top & they come with 2 straws. Of course that will slow down your intake, but it would be a great visual picture.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2008 Summer Blast Statistician

Edited by LChico

There is a Single Stack thread on the forum (moaning about the number of reloads & magazines required with so many high round count stages).

I posted the following note:

There are 19 signed up for Single Stack (and Friday AM & PM are still wide Open). Could be worse, guys. We have 18 Revolver shooters . . . Divide round count by 6. . . :surprise:

Linda Chico (L-2035)

before i deal with these other smack-running cretins on this thread, i thought i might address the only intelligent, civil statement made here so far. (i mean, after all, she is doing the scoring, so it can't hurt. you guys know i shoot alot of doubles.....) as a pretty dedicated single-stacker, anyone whining about high round counts ought to be required to bring a certified estrogen level to registration before they are allowed to shoot! i guess this will only apply to male participants(oops)... :rolleyes:

We should make a side bet, like who's bitch has more misses?

I think the one who has the most misses (or "doubles" as Dave likes to call them) should be required to change his BE forum name to something more appropriate.

If it's Dave, he's no longer bigsaxdog, he's "bigsaxbitch."

If Darren, he goes from dgarrity to "dgirlity."

Edited by Carmoney

They have some really nice head gear where you can put 2 cans of "silver bullets" on top & they come with 2 straws. Of course that will slow down your intake, but it would be a great visual picture.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Is that legal to wear while shooting??

Might improve my scores.

If there is anyone from out of town wishing to shoot the shotgun side match I will have a Remington 870 that you can use. I will be shooting the match on Saturday afternoon and I will be back on Sunday morning to shoot the shotgun match. Just let me know.

Edited by Hog Sniper

that sounds good!! so howza bout' it Mr. CARMONKEY, we got some action at the shotgun side match, or are we playing cliff the talking milkshake's "one trick pony" rules? sidematch says 4 stages, 50rds. probably not much runnin' and loadin', so you guys could kinda hang w/ the big dog....... B)

dude, i'm all about the he-man thing, pumps rule. trying to figure out whether to bring one or not. ...should be an M-1 side match too.....and if there's a coltrane tune side match, i doubt if anybody there's got a chance.....

if that's cool with Hog Sniper, then let's git it on!!!!! from what a little bird told me, there were some clerical problems with my attendance, but i think that's all taken care of. i definitely want to thank all involved(except cliff....). this is gonna be a gas, just hope i can be around to watch you guys drop shotgun shells........gonna go work on the 625 right now....

Edited by bigsaxdog

OK Mike,

I have to stick up for my boy down here so here is the challenge.

Florida vs Iowa, may the best State win.

Two matches, Summer Blast Revo + Shotgun side match.

Two teams, Dave and I vs You and Darrin.

Combined match points for both matches added together, highest score wins.

Losing team must wear a shirt chosen by the winners at the Iowa match.

Shirt can be anything the winners choose except must be pg rated, this is a family sport after all.

(insert sound of me taking off my glove and slapping Mike across the face)

What say you??

Hmmm... As the person in charge of officially entering and verifying scores, this is beginning to sound interesting. ;)

Let me mention now that 'stats' likes dark chocolate truffles and dark roast coffee. Not that bribes would be allowed in this strictly gentlemanly contest :rolleyes:

Linda Chico (L-2035)

PS: and Cliff -- I am SHOCKED. I had no idea you knew that PG existed.

Edited by LChico

Let me mention now that 'stats' likes dark chocolate truffles and dark roast coffee. Not that bribes would be allowed in this strictly gentlemanly contest :rolleyes:

Linda Chico (L-2035)

PS: and Cliff -- I am SHOCKED. I had no idea you knew that PG existed.

I am SHOCKED you think we are gentlemen :surprise:

first of all, what do you mean we, KIMOSABE.....i can't believe what i let cllff drag me into....and port or good bourbon goes good with chocolate truffles and coffee.....and there ain't no way no iowa hog farmers gonna beat us florida boys.....

My money is on carmoney, I have a feeling he is pretty good at shotgun from his pin shooting days. I also have a very nice 870 set up for use if anyone needs one.

How much money might that be????

My 870 will be available for ANYONE to use. Its a standard 870 Wingmaster with a 21 inch vent rib barrel. I have standard choke tubes as well as one inch extended tubes. I also have a 30 inch vent rib barrel if anyone prefers the longer barrel. I will bring it all on Sunday. Just let me know who wants to use it.

yeah, baby.....las vegas ain't got nothin' on this kinda' action. pump gun rules, no more than 5 in the gun is what the description said....hell, we make up our own rules...."rules....we don't need no stinking rules".......butt now we're gettin' off the original revo topic. don't know where the most juice will be....the fla/iowa thing.....me smokin' carmonkey on the shotgun thing.....the darren/bigsaxdog thing....me beatin' cliff/carmonkey on at least one stage thing.....man, this is gonna be great!!!!