Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Summer Blast

cliffwalsh

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to shoot this match, but my schedule sucks. I'm working every day of the match. If I can get the time off I would take FRI off to drive out, shoot SAT AM, then drive home. There's lots going on in my schedule now so I'm not sure.

I have scheduled the vacation, so bar any thing unexpected, I should be there. I would like to get on the revo squad and am flexible about which day I shoot. Hope to meet you all there.

41mag

I think I am going to ride back there,such a nice 14 hr ride

Darren, I'd forgotten what you went through to come East last Summer. Would certainly be a sight to see you arrive.....with Mike Carmoney in the jump seat. Hope you do come, and remember the informal dinner is typically on Saturday night. I shot Saturday PM, and as I recall you were on Mike's Sunday AM squad.

Cliff, I haven't committed to it yet, but I am giving it a hard look. With Linda running things , it ought to be a smooth running match. If you shoot in L-10 with your Revo , like you did at the Georgia match , I might would come and shoot my round gun :D

James, I'm sorry to have to break this to you, but since you only have 8 posts, I find it's a good time to try and save you pain and heartache in the future. James, you cyber name reads like a cheap chic flick. :o Sooner or later people like Merlin and ZH will catch on to this fact and start pummeling you with comments about being way too in touch with your feelings, bla bla bla... Dude, change it now and save yourself the mental scars. :D Something like Rambo, Masterblaster, Testosterone, dear god, save yourself. :D

But seriously, one of the mods is going to tag you with something like "loves chic flicks!" or something like that.... I mean really, post one picture of brass balls and look what happens. I won't even tell you about the horror of having underware come out of your pant legs while shooting a course of fire..... or telling a telemarketer on the phone that you give good head. The pain that was inflicted on those guys is still evident today.

Okay then, umm....

From now on, I'm going to go by "The Enchanting Wizard or Rhythm". Yeah. That sounds kinda cool at least.

Don't change a thing. Some people are not secure enough to say what they really feel.

I'm with you..... I love Mike Carmoney!

Okay then, umm....

From now on, I'm going to go by "The Enchanting Wizard or Rhythm". Yeah. That sounds kinda cool at least.

Don't change a thing. Some people are not secure enough to say what they really feel.

I'm with you..... I love Mike Carmoney!

Rhythm. Ya, that works.

Pay no heed to Mr Walsh's advise. I hear he's a deviant :o No really its true, its true. :D

in regard to that fateful sunday morning of the iowa single stack/revo match(notice whicn one is listed in first position), and being the offended roomie, i have to state that you all are doing a great, derogatory disservice to that poor cow......