Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Summer Blast

cliffwalsh

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, he's nailing you on the tutu thing, Cliff. Darren must not realize you actually want the world to know that you feel more comfortable in women's garments.

I agree, Darren seems fixated on the tutu. I think he has some strange attraction to it and because his urges make him uncomfortable, he lashes out at thing he secretly desires.

It's ok Darren, open the closet door and step out. We all accept you for who you are; no matter how freakin twisted and perverted that may be.

The bribe...umm, I mean "gratuity"...arrived today from the Florida team in the wager. Wow! :) Good job Cliff!

I refuse to listen to any more slanderous comments about Cliff & degeneracy or debauchery. Not that those things don't happen; I just refuse to listen to them. ;)

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2008 Summer Blast Statistician

The bribe...umm, I mean "gratuity"...arrived today from the Florida team in the wager. Wow! :) Good job Cliff!

I refuse to listen to any more slanderous comments about Cliff & degeneracy or debauchery. Not that those things don't happen; I just refuse to listen to them. ;)

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2008 Summer Blast Statistician

(Rodney Dangerfield impression on) Keep it fair, keep it fair.

:::

Man, he's nailing you on the tutu thing, Cliff. Darren must not realize you actually want the world to know that you feel more comfortable in women's garments.

I agree, Darren seems fixated on the tutu. I think he has some strange attraction to it and because his urges make him uncomfortable, he lashes out at thing he secretly desires.

It's ok Darren, open the closet door and step out. We all accept you for who you are; no matter how freakin twisted and perverted that may be.

Yes cliff you guess it,I secretly desire to be just like you(lol), boy it sure feel good to get out of the closet :surprise:

these guys think we're good lookin' men, they just don't think we've noticed......

Did you get a look at cliff (date) when he was in Iowa.Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder or is that in the bottle of the beholder

these guys think we're good lookin' men, they just don't think we've noticed......

Did you get a look at cliff (date) when he was in Iowa.Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder or is that in the bottle of the beholder

Darren, why are you upset? It's not like you had to sleep alone, I gave you Dave since I didn't need him.

Darren, why are you upset? It's not like you had to sleep alone, I gave you Dave since I didn't need him.

Upset ,no way Dave was much better looking than what you dragged back and he didnt snore,maybe we can get ajoining rooms again :rolleyes:

i'm starting to feel badly used...and that's not good.....so, what this means is that my rates are gonna go WAY up.......

No need to raise the rates, those quarters add up.

.......or is that in the bottle of the beholder

C'mon. Everybody knows that Cliff likes it in the can.

Who doesn't like a big round wet one full of frothy goodness?

Is it too late to get out of this bet??

I just looked at how much steel is in the match. If you think I can't shoot steel, you should watch Dave take missing to a whole new level. Dave is the Tiger Woods of missing steel (minus the money, good looks, hot wife, nice house, fashion sense, minty fresh breath, and clean underwear).

Wow do I miss Luke.

clang,clang.clang,clang,clang,clang,reload,clang,clang,clang,clang,clang.clang,reload,clan

,clang,clang,clang,clang.bang, o well 17 out of 18 anit bad still have time to plenty of time to practice

clang,clang.clang,clang,clang,clang,reload,clang,clang,clang,clang,clang.clang,reload,clan

,clang,clang,clang,clang.bang, o well 17 out of 18 anit bad still have time to plenty of time to practice

Keep practicing Darren.

post-3279-1205473841.jpg

Edited by cliffwalsh

• 1 month later...