Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Summer Blast

cliffwalsh

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Okay -- No more Revolver shooters can drop out of this match!

I had 23 at one point in March. Had 2 drop out over the last few months. Lost one more today. WE ARE DOWN TO 20!

If anyone knows any Revo shooters who are interested in last minute slots, Please have them contact me at my off Forum email. -- Yeah, I know the match is full, but I am in charge of stats & I can fix it.

I'd really hate to go under 20 & not get those Nationals slots for Revolver.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2008 Summer Blast Statistician

If there is anyone from out of town wishing to shoot the shotgun side match I will have a Remington 870 that you can use. I will be shooting the match on Saturday afternoon and I will be back on Sunday morning to shoot the shotgun match. Just let me know.

can dgarrity and i use your shotgun saturday afternoon? many thanx.....

Someone aked me to post the names of the Revolver shooters in Summer Blast. Below are last names only in alphabetical order:

BROOKS

BURKINDINE

CARMONEY

CHANDLER

FAY

FRY

GARRITY

HESTER

IRISH

IRISH

MOSS

PENKALA

PERDUE

RAUSCH

RUBY

SCOTT

SINKO

SMITH

TRACEY

VLASTELICA

WALSH

Thanks!

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2008 Summer Blast Statistician

Edited to add a name I had left off. 21 with one more possible cancellation.

Edited by LChico

If there is anyone from out of town wishing to shoot the shotgun side match I will have a Remington 870 that you can use. I will be shooting the match on Saturday afternoon and I will be back on Sunday morning to shoot the shotgun match. Just let me know.

No problem..I will have it on Saturday..I'm shooting in the afternoon

Dave and I get in Friday and will be at the range about 3pm, then off the to hotel and dinner with beer. Let me know if anyone else is around and wants to join us.

Yes, Dave will have a bib.....

Hey Cliff,

Count me in! I will be hanging out on the range somewhere on Friday, I have a friend working the match. Just think of all the beers you can buy me...I'll let you drink them!

41mag

Dave and I get in Friday and will be at the range about 3pm, then off the to hotel and dinner with beer. Let me know if anyone else is around and wants to join us.

Yes, Dave will have a bib.....

Dave you can use my 870 ,that way we keep the bet fair :rolleyes:

actually, i sleep with an 1100..........you know what it means when cliff is drooling out of both sides of his mouth??? the start box is level....... sounds like a bunch of us are doing the sat. 2:30 shotgun match, should be good..... you guys get the email? 25 round stage, with no more than 5 in the gun ever....that's gonna be good!

actually, i sleep with an 1100..........you know what it means when cliff is drooling out of both sides of his mouth??? the start box is level....... sounds like a bunch of us are doing the sat. 2:30 shotgun match, should be good..... you guys get the email? 25 round stage, with no more than 5 in the gun ever....that's gonna be good!

I will roll in around noon on sat,the 2:30 shotgun match will be a good warm up, see yall there sat.