Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Summer Blast

cliffwalsh

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I wasn't sure I was going to make it this year, but I got things worked out! Linda has me in with the Saturday PM revolver squad. Planning to shoot the shotgun side event on Sunday morning also, if I can borrow some stuff.

If you're a serious wheelman, and you haven't signed up for this match, hurry up and get your paperwork in before the match fills up. This is always one of the best shooting events of the year, and for the past few years the revolver crowd has been excellent.

I've got mine in, asking for Sat afternoon. Haven't heard back yet as to squad placement.

PLEASE do not email me asking about your squad. I do not squad anyone until the Tuesday before the match so that I can honor late requests.

I have NEVER required shooters to send in their information together. I think this is an undue hardship on the shooters, especially if you want to squad with someone from out-of-state. On the application (or attatched to it on a note) you can simply list who you would like to shoot with. You can also e-mail me. I always honor squad requests. The only reason I wouldn't honor it is if the time slot is full, or the squad has too many people on it.

I am a shooter, too, and I think when you spend that much money on a big match, you should be able to shoot with your friends. See you at the Range!

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Up to my eyeballs in applications ;-)

2008 Summer Blast Statistician

All Saturday PM Slots are full for Summer Blast. The Saturday PM Revo shooters are:

WALSH

TRACEY

PENKALA

RUBY

PERDUE

CARMONEY

FAY

SCOTT

The Sunday AM Revo shooters (so far) are:

CHANDLER

GARRITY

IRISH X 2

I expect more in Sunday AM now that Saturday PM is full. Of course, I also have Revo shooters in other time slots & a few who asked to shoot in squads with some bottom feeders. They are not on this list.

On that subject, Schoonmaker (traveling with Walsh & Fay from South Florida) has offered to shoot on a neighboring squad to allow for the all Revo squad on Saturday PM. I really appreciate that. I will put him in a nearby squad with some good Limited shooters.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

All Saturday PM Slots are full for Summer Blast. The Saturday PM Revo shooters are:

WALSH

TRACEY

PENKALA

RUBY

PERDUE

CARMONEY

FAY

SCOTT

The Sunday AM Revo shooters (so far) are:

CHANDLER

GARRITY

IRISH X 2

I expect more in Sunday AM now that Saturday PM is full. Of course, I also have Revo shooters in other time slots & a few who asked to shoot in squads with some bottom feeders. They are not on this list.

On that subject, Schoonmaker (traveling with Walsh & Fay from South Florida) has offered to shoot on a neighboring squad to allow for the all Revo squad on Saturday PM. I really appreciate that. I will put him in a nearby squad with some good Limited shooters.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Linda,

Thanks for everything.

Bob

Excellent! I'm planning to shoot the shotgun thing on Sunday also. Not to mention follow Darren around and hassle him.

Ok,there robin ,you can follow me around I need a sidekick to hold my cigar :rolleyes:

Actually, you need a sidecar to haul Robin around, and both of you can smoke the seegars.

:cheers:

Saturday AM for me. Maybe I will be at the top of the revo list... for a couple of hours anyway. :D

Chad

I'll see you there. I shoot pm. Are you sticking aound? Maybe we can hook up for dinner.

41mag

Wow. Dave's predicting a win in Iowa......Darren thinks I'm his cigar-holding sidekick.....

These guys sure run their mouths faster than they run their guns, don't they Cliff? ;)

Dave is mailing his app for the blast today, I don't know if he will shoot revo. Maybe he can be talled into it.

We should make a side bet, like who's bitch has more misses?

ya' know, i let "milk shake boy" talk me into shooting revolver, and now i get called a female dog in public. man, tough room......just sent in app. for a sun. a.m. REVOLVER spot, so i ain't scared. how about some action on the shotgun side match, or are we in for another "one trick pony" show????

There is a Single Stack thread on the forum (moaning about the number of reloads & magazines required with so many high round count stages).

I posted the following note:

There are 19 signed up for Single Stack (and Friday AM & PM are still wide Open). Could be worse, guys. We have 18 Revolver shooters . . . Divide round count by 6. . . :surprise:

Linda Chico (L-2035)

ya' know, i let "milk shake boy" talk me into shooting revolver, and now i get called a female dog in public. man, tough room......

Dave, you don't have to take that verbal abuse from Cliff.......as long as you beat him!

And that definitely could happen! I just read an internet story about a satellite that is supposed to fall from space later on this year. It is possible that a large piece of that satellite could survive re-entry and land on Cliff while he's shooting. If that happens early enough in the match, Dave, you might very well beat him! There is hope, Bro! ;)

There is a Single Stack thread on the forum (moaning about the number of reloads & magazines required with so many high round count stages).

I posted the following note:

There are 19 signed up for Single Stack (and Friday AM & PM are still wide Open). Could be worse, guys. We have 18 Revolver shooters . . . Divide round count by 6. . . :surprise:

Linda Chico (L-2035)

What a bunch of wimps. I guess Dave makes 19, only need one more.

How about I pay twice and divide my score in half?

That way I can beat Dave two times.