Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Going to TULSA and shoot the REVOLVER Nationals?

hopalong

I'm out this year. :(

It appears that all of my disposable income plus a little extra is going to be diverted to my daughters wedding.

I tried to talk her into having the event in the clubhouse at USSA with 300-400 of my, I mean her closest friends. :cheers: It's times like this that I think she can make the same face as her mother.

But I am gaining a squared away Marine son-in-law in the bargain.

Yamil, you don't do weddings do you?

It appears that all of my disposable income plus a little extra is going to be diverted to my daughters wedding.

I tried to talk her into having the event in the clubhouse at USSA with 300-400 of my, I mean her closest friends. :cheers: It's times like this that I think she can make the same face as her mother.

Congratulations! A Marine is always nice to have in the family.

We can get a shotgun wedding done in Tulsa at a Drive Through for cheap. :cheers:

How about all the vendors (caterer, photographer, etc) pad their bills by 10% and you use the kickback to fund the trip?

Tell the Jar Head that Chesty Puller would be d@mn dissapointed in him if he doesn't come and shoot the match with a M1917.

We can get a shotgun wedding done in Tulsa at a Drive Through for cheap. :cheers:

That'd be interesting.

Beer.

Bridesmaids.

Cliff Walsh.

What could possibly go wrong? :cheers:

First I don't think Cliff Walsh, beer, and my daughter should be in the same building much less the same sentence.

This new kid who keeps calling all the time is the marine poster child. 6'-4", 240, Black belt in Tae Kwon Do.

However every time he has come to the house lately I have forgotten to pick up all of my guns.

He is a pretty good guy though. He asked me for permission before he asked my daughter. Nowadays that says a lot.

My daughters ring is silver. I told her that it looks like Stainless Steel to me! :surprise:

I'll be there, somone has to keep all you pirates honest.

AAAARRRRGGGGGG!!

"Every normal man must be tempted at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

(1880 - 1956)

This new kid who keeps calling all the time is the marine poster child. 6'-4", 240, Black belt in Tae Kwon Do.

Sounds to me like there's still plenty of time for Cliff to come in and sweep your daughter off her feet--Cliff should have no trouble dealing with that other punk.

Marine, Squared Away? <_< Isn't that a cantradiction in terms? :lol:

Sorry, I had to put that in there, being ARMY.

Congratulations! We will miss you in Tulsa. Just make sure the jarhead knows what he is costing you :P

First I don't think Cliff Walsh, beer, and my daughter should be in the same building much less the same sentence.

That hurts Jim, I was hoping to get an invitation. I say we all bag the Nats and go to the wedding. We can all chip and buy Jim a lifetime supply of his favorite powder. I'd say a pound and half should do nicely.

mmmm Bridesmaids.

Of course each and every one of you within the sound of my email are invited. :cheers:

I started to watch Father of the Bride last night with Spencer Tracey, but gave up when it got too depressing. Hey Dr. Dre my daughter is taking the precaution of having her attorney (friend) stand up with her as a bridesmaid.

You can't believe what things cost. The reception hall costs a model 625, the veil alone costs a Ruger .22. I'm expecting the dress to be an STI.

I get kind of sick every time my daughter comes into the room and says "Daddy..."

Oh well at least I won't have to wade through the mud and water in the garden state of Oklahoma. Cost me a cell phone last year, so I guess I'm up a few bucks.

Of course each and every one of you within the sound of my email are invited. :cheers:

I started to watch Father of the Bride last night with Spencer Tracey, but gave up when it got too depressing. Hey Dr. Dre my daughter is taking the precaution of having her attorney (friend) stand up with her as a bridesmaid.

You can't believe what things cost. The reception hall costs a model 625, the veil alone costs a Ruger .22. I'm expecting the dress to be an STI.

I get kind of sick every time my daughter comes into the room and says "Daddy..."

Oh well at least I won't have to wade through the mud and water in the garden state of Oklahoma. Cost me a cell phone last year, so I guess I'm up a few bucks.

I read your post and had to laugh, because I thought I was the only one.

Sept '09 I'm being told is the date I am tying the knot and you are very right on the prices. Ring was a Dillon 1050 AND a STI (at Cali price), dress looks like at least a 627, ammo , and entry to the IRC. The hall is costing a milspec 1911, and the food is at least a couple new Brazos goodies. At least the DJ is going cheap, about a case of montana gold 230 gr rn.

Congrats anyway

Dave