Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 MI sectionals Application

Match dates are August 8 - 10

Match will be held at Capitol City Rifle Club in Williamston

http://www.ccrifleipsc.com/index.html

Match application should be posted on the website soon, as soon as I figure out how to do it! HAA HAA HAA, If anyone might have an idea how to do it feel free to lend me a hand. :huh:

until then here it is!

Hope to see everyone there!!!!!!!!!

2008_MI_Sectional_entry_form.pdf

Edited by glockaholic

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CCRC is a great club ....it should be a wonderful match. Who's the MD this year? Chris?

Sweet!!!! Area 5, MI Sectional, MI State IDPA, Great Lakes Regional IDPA..... all in Michigan this year...... It's time to lube up my Dillon!!!!!!!

Edited by MichiganShootist

CCRC is a great club ....it should be a wonderful match. Who's the MD this year? Chris?

Sweet!!!! Area 5, MI Sectional, MI State IDPA, Great Lakes Regional IDPA..... all in Michigan this year...... It's time to lube up my Dillon!!!!!!!

Yes Chris is the MD, Carl Provan is the RM.

We at CCRC are really excited about getting the opportunity to put this match on!!!

Lets all work together and make it the BEST MI sectionals EVER!!!!

There will be a raffle as well, tickets for that should be available soon, $10 each, I think the drawing is going to be at the match. Only 250 tickets will be available so get yours now they will go quick!!!!

Anyone who is working the match may also e-mail me their applications at judy.k.crawford@us.army.mil and I will print them out here, save ya a stamp! Match sponsor slots can be e-mailed as well.

If you happen to represent a company and want to sponsor this match contact Chris Vasilion @ cvasilion@comcast.net

Get them apps in early to be sure you get a slot... AND a prize!!!

Edited by glockaholic

Judy... I want you to be my Director of Marketing. :P

It's great to see information available early and I love your hype :wub:

I'll send my paper work in this week..... obviously changes in Division & Classification may take place.

$15 an hour/ 40 hours a week and I get nights and weekends off, unless I can do something from home, and I'm yours!!!!!

I try to make get people as excited about something as I am.

Any changes can be made, The sooner the better though!!! If I have everything right in the books before the shooting starts it saves time at registration and less chance of having to fix something at the end!

So just for kicks lets hear what y'all what to see in the stages this year. Any suggestions? Or if you have a stage you created and would like to put it in the hat e-mail it to either me or Chris.

Edited by glockaholic

This is on CCRCs website but I thought I would put it here too.

Applications are comming in fast! This is going to be a GREAT match!!!!

Remember if you are working or a sponsors shooter you can e-mail me details @ judy.k.crawford@us.army.mil and save a stamp!

Lets Get Ready to Rumble. We are gearing up for the biggest match we have put on yet. There will be 9 stages and a minimum of 200 rounds. The RO’s will shoot on Friday as will some of the paid shooters. The remaining shooters will shoot either Saturday or Sunday. We will need certified ROs as well as CROs. If you are interested in working the match please contact Chris Vasilion (cvasilion@comcast.net). All the working staff will shoot for FREE.

There will be awards given to each division. For every 3 shooters in a class there will be a crystal award given up to 3rd place.

Each shooter will be given a match shirt.

Lunch will be supplied at no extra cost from Boston Market. You will have a choice of Turkey & Swiss, Roasted Sirloin & Swiss, or Chicken Salad. There will also be pop on hand. Flavor is undetermined at this time.

I am currently working on a prize table. There will be at least 3 guns given away (depending on the number of shooters) hopefully more. Most of the prizes on the table will be donated from many generous companies. So thank them by purchasing your guns, parts and ammo from them. They really are going above and beyond for this match. If you click on their logo or name it will take you right to their web page.

Dave Zimmerman from Target Barn is the match sponsor. All the targets and pasters that you will shoot at come from him. If you need products from Dave, just email him (targetbarn@aol.com) and he will bring it to you at the match. That's right, no delivery fees and as most of you know shipping gun powder and primers is expensive so stock up while you can.

Edited by glockaholic

Raffle information is here!!!!

We are raffling off not 1 not 2 but 3 guns!!!!

tickets are $10 each or 3 for $20

1st prize is a Kimber Custom Target

2nd prize is a Kimber KPD

3rd prize is a Walter P22

If you want tickets you can send a check to:

2008 MI Sectionals

P.O. Box 365

Leslie, MI 49251-0365

Please make checks payable to Phil Vasilion

I will get them out in the mail to you

The drawing will take place on August 8th

You do NOT need to be present to win but you must be 21 to win.

Edited by glockaholic

Raffle information is here!!!!

....If you want tickets you can send a check to:

2008 MI Sectionals

P.O. Box 365

Leslie, MI 49251-0365

Please make checks payable to Phil Vailion

But probably ought to spell Phil's name right.....Vasilion :cheers:

HEY!!! gimme a break I was half asleep when I posted that.... lol :unsure: But yes please spell it like Sue says!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Online squadding is up and running.

If your name is not listed and you have already sent in your application your name will be up in a few days.

Go to http://www.uspsa.org/squadding and choose this match.

Click on your name, which will appear on the list of unsquadded

shooters and use the on-line for to select your squad

assignment.

You should recieve an e-mail about this as well with a pin #. If you do not e-mail or message me and I will get you the information.

• 3 months later...

OK, I am starting to get in more applications, lets keep em coming though, We still have lots of room!!!!! Just had another gun added to the prize table. I can't wait to see what other exciting things come!

Ok I have been hearing that some of yall have not gotten your pin numbers for your squadding. If this be the case please either e-mail, message or call me and I can get the pin for you... Sorry for any touble!!!!

• 4 weeks later...