Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Southern Regional

• 1 month later...

Haras

As far as I know we have three comming from Oklahoma. Me, John and Chris G., and three more from Arkansas, Jeff W. Roger R. and Rick M.

• 1 month later...

EVENT SCHEDULE

THURSDAY MARCH 27

10:00AM-TILL MATCH SET UP

FRIDAY MARCH 28

8:00AM REGISTRATION FOR RO’S

8:45AM SHOOTERS’ MEETING

9:00AM SHOOTING BEGINS

11:30AM LUNCH PROVIDED BY LSS

12:30PM RESUME SHOOTING

SATURDAY MARCH 29

7:30AM-8:45AM REGISTRATION

8:50AM SHOOTERS’ MEETING

12:00PM LUNCH

1:30PM RESUME SHOOTING

6:00PM SHOOTERS’ SOCIAL

CHINA GARDENS

(NEW address) 610 North Canal Blvd. (Hwy.20)

THIBODAUX

SUNDAY MARCH 30

12:00PM LUNCH

1:30PM AWARDS CEREMONY AND PRIZES

All 10 stages are up. Might have a few tweaks to do in the morning. Stages look fun and challenging.

Got a chace to win too. Jerry can't make it and I plan on putting a staple or two in Elliot's hand before 8:00 am..lol

Well the match has finished and it was outstanding, Thanx to Annette and the whole Match staff. Oh yea scooterj, did you know we had the bestest RO's anywhere on our squad? :cheers:

Hoooie Beaudraux!

We had a good time in Thibodaux!

Wit da Cajuns shootin da Revo!

Great match guys

Anybody know if or when they will post the stages?

The stages are posted!

http://www.southernshootingcenter.com/icore-stages.htm

How about the scores? Are they posted anywhere? I went to the website and just found the stages.

Bubber won everything!!!!! HOA Open, High Senior Open, AND he won the 627 in the drawing. Heck, if he bought any lottery tickets, he'll win that too. Roger was a lot of fun. It was a privilage to be one of his squad RO's.

Rick Miller 2nd open

Elliot Aysen HOA Limited

Tony Phan 2nd Limited

Cliff Cargill 1st B Limited

Daniel Hidalgo 2nd B Limited

Roger Reid High 6 shooter

Frank Cruz placed in limited

This is all I can remember for now

Hey Bubber, Squad B kicked some serious butt

Edited by scooterj

The stages are posted!

How about the scores? Are they posted anywhere? I went to the website and just found the stages.

Bubber won everything!!!!! HOA Open, High Senior Open, AND he won the 627 in the drawing. Heck, if he bought any lottery tickets, he'll win that too. Roger was a lot of fun. It was a privilage to be one of his squad RO's.

Rick Miller 2nd open

Elliot Aysen HOA Limited

Tony Phan 2nd Limited

ScooterJ I can't believe you forgot about me already, and I thought you said you were gonna call me..........

Scott Womack 2nd Unclassified

I do believe Squad B had two great RO's, Danny H & Scott J, all of the RO's did a great job of putting on a great match. We really enjoyed the match and look forward to next year. I've already ordered a 627 that I pick up Thursday afternoon, shooting that 6 shot, speedloader 686, was like riding a moped and trying to chase down a Harley. I'll work on it and be back next year.

I really enjoyed the match, tell Annette, Elliot, Barbara, Gary, Denise, Joe, Danny and the others how nice it was to drive up, gear up, and start shooting. I really appreciate all the hard work that went in to putting on the match, especially stage set up. In the safety meeting next year, you might want to explain to everyone what STOP means..........Bang, Bang, Bang, Squib, STOP, Bang.............

The stages are posted!

Rick Miller 2nd open

Elliot Aysen HOA Limited

Tony Phan 2nd Limited

ScooterJ I can't believe you forgot about me already, and I thought you said you were gonna call me..........

I do believe Squad B had two great RO's, Danny H & Scott J, all of the RO's did a great job of putting on a great match. We really enjoyed the match and look forward to next year. I've already ordered a 627 that I pick up Thursday afternoon, shooting that 6 shot, speedloader 686, was like riding a moped and trying to chase down a Harley. I'll work on it and be back next year.

I really enjoyed the match, tell Annette, Elliot, Barbara, Gary, Denise, Joe, Danny and the others how nice it was to drive up, gear up, and start shooting. I really appreciate all the hard work that went in to putting on the match, especially stage set up. In the safety meeting next year, you might want to explain to everyone what STOP means..........Bang, Bang, Bang, Squib, STOP, Bang.............

Hey Big Guy, I couldn't forget the HKS speed loaders,Blazer factory fodder and a 6 shooter. My brain was in self-destruct mode after being back at work after being off for 2 weeks. That was all I could get out at that time. :surprise::blink:

The stages are posted!

Rick Miller 2nd open

Elliot Aysen HOA Limited

Tony Phan 2nd Limited

Hey Big Guy, I couldn't forget the HKS speed loaders,Blazer factory fodder and a 6 shooter. My brain was in self-destruct mode after being back at work after being off for 2 weeks. That was all I could get out at that time. :surprise::blink:

I understand. It was probably just brain feeze after all the Frosty's that Cliff and I brought for the RO's. Having that Blazer factory fodder kept me from bending over and picking up brass, with the combat ledge I have built up over the past few years, its gets harder for a fat boy to bend over and pick up brass. Truth is, I had enough Remington factory ammo with me, but Cliff and I actually sighted that pistol in for the first time ever before heading down there and we started with the Blazer, so we tried to stick with what we had sighted in with. That's right I have shot several matches without ever sighting the gun in on paper. Actually, if I bring a 627 next year, I will have to work on another excuse for why I can't keep up with the others.

The stages are posted!

Rick Miller 2nd open

Elliot Aysen HOA Limited

Tony Phan 2nd Limited

We will find out April 15th. I got the Big Ticket, might have to go to Baton Rouge to collect the winnings. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by Bubber