Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Newbie Chick!

heidit

Ya the star was on the "fun" stage. Where is the fun in that??? They painted the bottom point blue, you had to shoot the blue first, instead of starting at the top. I told the match director he was a stinker for making us shoot the bottom first. He was rather proud of himself!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ya the star was on the "fun" stage. Where is the fun in that??? They painted the bottom point blue, you had to shoot the blue first, instead of starting at the top. I told the match director he was a stinker for making us shoot the bottom first. He was rather proud of himself!

In that case 48 seconds sounds even better.

good job!

Keep up the good work and Welcome!

Forcing the shooter to shoot the star a certain way is not fun and not what it was designed for but since all shooters had to do it that way it was fair. Heidit, did you get a chance to watch the better shooters shoot the star? How successful were they? How did they shoot it? Just trying to get a few pointers in case our resident "stinker" decides to do something like that!

Well like I said, my friend ran the entire stage (the star + four targets) in 12.3.. He says "wait for a good site picture and squeeze the trigger" ok well he's been shooting for 16 years, has a sponsor, bla bla bla... he is so quick, just watching him shoot brings a tear to everyones eye. The best advise is don't chase the target wait for it to come to you. From shooting the blue plate at 6 o'clock, I moved to 3 then to 9 and waited for the target. It obviously worked. That is pretty much what they told me on the range and I have read the same. So anyway the times ranged from 12.3 to me at 48. There were a few 30's, but mostly 20's.

• 1 month later...