Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Its done...

jostein jensen

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jj1.jpg

Here it is! A perfect blend of black and chrome :D Thanks to Dan for photo. I'll do more angles and higher res with the EOS when I get it home :)

Is this your actual gun?........Looks awesome, :bow: mine should be here around the end of June!

Is the colored C-more distracting? I have a black one on order and have been thinking of getting a red one.

Anyone have experience with a red one?

The thing that is distrating is when your stuff doesn't match. If you are going to get a color, then have it match your other stuff...shoes, mag pouches, base pads, magwell, grips...it's gotta match something.

Don't you watch 'Queer Eye for the Shooter Guy' ??!!?? :surprise:

Oh...and red is a good color. Everybody knows that red is faster (zoom-zoom).

Is the colored C-more distracting? I have a black one on order and have been thinking of getting a red one.

The thing that is distrating is when your stuff doesn't match. If you are going to get a color, then have it match your other stuff...shoes, mag pouches, base pads, magwell, grips...it's gotta match something.

You wouldnt be referring that to me would u? LOL

You wouldnt be referring that to me would u?Oh and u forgot to add range bag. LOL

thanks Surge and Fomeister. I can't wait to get the baby home and try it!

It pisses me off a tad that the exporter hadn't sent the FFL info when I told him to, because then it could have been on the way and not sitting in the shop.

The only good thing it does there is let you guys see it, and rub it in my face that you've seen it and I dont :P

• 2 weeks later...

jostein,

you should try VV N105 while your at it. Most of us Scandinavian open shooter use it. Even Bob at Brazos recommends it.

OT: I'm waiting for some comp brass. Is it shipped yet?

Edited by Ameiza

Been at the post office!

Let me just start with OH MY HOW TIGHT THIS THING IS!

I will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever again buy a stock pistol. Was that too many evers? well, never ever!

Even with the slide and frame new soaked in oil, its still hard to cycle, compared to the much sloppier Sti Edge I had. There is absolutely ZERO slide to frame play at the back, like every single 1911/2011 I've held has had. If this gun shoots as well as it seems to be built, I'm in for a new experience.

And the trigger was soooo smooth and crisp. I'm glad I went with a long blank Sti. It's perfect length for me, and again, its just so darn crisp!

The stippled grip is WAY better than what I expected. I've felt home-stipplings before, and you can really tell Dan has done a few of these! Even the front and forward half of the underside of the trigger guard is stippled, and I like it.

And the sexiest little detail has to be the line cut down in the flat-top, that goes from the ejectionport and all the way through the comp.

Did I say it was a lot tighter than a stock Edge???? I'm afraid to even fire it, because its seems difficult to keep oil in there!

Bear with me if I'm a bit psyched here, but DARN! This thing cost me the same as a stock Trubor would have from the Norwegian dealer, and I can't believe it has a snowballs chance in hell to compare.

I just snapped a couple of pictures free hand, I'll do some better ones with a cam-stand so avoid blurryness later.

BedellCustom005.jpg

BedellCustom004.jpg

jostein,

you should try VV N105 while your at it. Most of us Scandinavian open shooter use it. Even Bob at Brazos recommends it.

OT: I'm waiting for some comp brass. Is it shipped yet?

N105 is planned for testing, and I have shipped 1k supercomp to Trondheim, got the adress from Leo, posted saturday or sunday, don't remember which.