Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 30th NRA Bianchi Cup

NRAActionPistol

After considering all the factors to include input from Action Pistol Competitors, we have decided to leave the 30th NRA Bianchi Cup as it has been for the last 29 years. Invitations and entry forms will be sent out before the end of the year.

Happy Holidays!

Tom...

Edited by NRAActionPistol

Thanks Tom! You've been through some real work in the last few months to reach that conclusion, and I for one really appreciate all the effort that went into that decision.............whomever was the final arbitor!

Alan~^~

Thanks Guys,

It was difficult at times, but worth every minute of it. I hope you all have a wonderful Hoilday and a Safe, Happy & Healthy New Year!

All the invitations are in the mail as of yesterday morning, everyone the competed this year will get one, if you do not get one, you are not on my list, if you want one, send me an email thughes@nrahq.org.

Tom...

Tom,

Listening is the hardest thing to do sometimes, but now that you have brought all the shooters together with the ideas that you have come up with, good or bad, I believe you have the perfect opportunity to place in front of all the SHOOTERS a list of things that might be a good change for the Cup.

This opportunity would be the 2008 Bianchi Cup.

Greg in VA

That is great news. I've been gone from the Nra Action Scene way to long and have been missing it severely. My New Years Resolution is to start shooting pistol again ( been two years since I've shot anything with a handgun) and attend the 30th aniversery Nra Bianchi Cup. I am in severe need of a rule book as i've lost track of the changes and I need an entry if they will let an old, ugly, beat up, used to be shooter compete. LOL I may not to be physicaly competitive but I promise to bring an inovative open pistol. My eyes are too old for iron sights, the rest of me is not much better. lol Looking forward to the thrash to get ready and to see some of my friends old and new at the Cup, lets make it the best ever!!! :cheers:

Ross Carter

That is great news. I've been gone from the Nra Action Scene way to long and have been missing it severely. My New Years Resolution is to start shooting pistol again ( been two years since I've shot anything with a handgun) and attend the 30th aniversery Nra Bianchi Cup. I am in severe need of a rule book as i've lost track of the changes and I need an entry if they will let an old, ugly, beat up, used to be shooter compete. LOL I may not to be physicaly competitive but I promise to bring an inovative open pistol. My eyes are too old for iron sights, the rest of me is not much better. lol Looking forward to the thrash to get ready and to see some of my friends old and new at the Cup, lets make it the best ever!!! :cheers:

Ross Carter

Pardon the slight drift.......

Ross,

Glad see you back in the saddle! Speaking of overcoming obstacles, you are a posterchild in that regard.

BTW, are you still doing scope modifications for mover lead? You did a few Millet scopes for me some years back.

Martin :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...

Ross Carter

Ross,

It would be an honor to have you back, I do not have your address, send it to me thughes@nrahq.org and I will put the "Invite" in the mail Immediately!

Tom...