Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stippleing legal in 2008 for production

mad glocker

Wow....didn't know that stipling was now going to be legal....can't think of a factory produced pistol with stipling.........or tungsten guide rod....or factory produced Glock with a Bomar sight........or.....nevermind. The title Production Division is used like "Stock Car" in NASCAR.

:rolleyes:

And I've never retained a mag during a firefight....

Come on.... Crap like this makes threads go sideways into closure. I'm so tired of it, and I'm not even a mod.

Wow....didn't know that stipling was now going to be legal....can't think of a factory produced pistol with stipling.........or tungsten guide rod....or factory produced Glock with a Bomar sight........or.....nevermind. The title Production Division is used like "Stock Car" in NASCAR.

:rolleyes:

And I've never retained a mag during a firefight....

Come on.... Crap like this makes threads go sideways into closure. I'm so tired of it, and I'm not even a mod.

Amen

AT LAST! Now all the guys who wanted me to work on an XD or a Glock can finally get the grip work done. No undercuts or resizing allowed but the customized texture alone will make a ton of difference.

Do you think it will be better then the Grip Tape we already had?

AT LAST! Now all the guys who wanted me to work on an XD or a Glock can finally get the grip work done. No undercuts or resizing allowed but the customized texture alone will make a ton of difference.

Do you think it will be better then the Grip Tape we already had?

Considering that Jim offers that service, I bet he does! :lol:

Well yeah! :rolleyes:

For a couple of reason.

1. I like doing the work (and making the money). It lasts forever and you don't have to change it out. I can vary the amount of texture from side to side and or front to back so that each shooter can get the optimal amount of texture in the correct places for the way he or she grips the gun and shoots.

2. I don't sell grip tape. :surprise:

Jim does good work. I had the pleasure to be squadded with him at my very first major match at East Huntingdon a handful of years ago. Great squad mate and competitor. Bought some parts from him back in my SIG days.

Good to see you pop up again, Jim!

Vince

Geez that seems like ages ago! I have just been hanging out in Afghanistan for a while now.... even managed to work a grip or two while I was over here. Oh well the year is over and I will be back in the world training our military SWAT teams for a while and hopefully out shooting matches.... not to mention the occasional grip job and a production gun here and there. :cheers:

• 1 month later...