Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Too much time on my hands

slflr

Bob,

This truly is the definition of too much time on your hands.

Next will we have the North Mountain Moon Clip Holder with scrimshaw posts? Possibly with whale bone accents on the edges.

Or maybe you could carve the posts to look like Jerry, Mike C., Dan Bagger, and Cliff. You could make one to look like Bubber but the moons won't go all the way over. :lol:

Bob,

This truly is the definition of too much time on your hands.

Next will we have the North Mountain Moon Clip Holder with scrimshaw posts? Possibly with whale bone accents on the edges.

Or maybe you could carve the posts to look like Jerry, Mike C., Dan Bagger, and Cliff. You could make one to look like Bubber but the moons won't go all the way over. :lol:

Hey!!! Just cut the centers of the moons bigger. Besides that will get them higher and easier to grab, but if they design one to look like me...watch what you grab... later rdd

Or maybe you could carve the posts to look like Jerry, Mike C., Dan Bagger, and Cliff.

Oooooh, this gives me a great idea.....a special wheelgunners' chess set hand-carved in genine stag!! Of course, Jerry would be the King......Cliff would be the Queen.......

;)

Sheesh Bob - all that time on your hands & no time for a report on those Wolf small pistol primers I gave you? Or shouldn't I ask?

Seriously though, nice work on the dmooner. :cheers:

regards, d.

Doug,

My 625 would not reliably set them off. Bill Nesbitt has a thread on the subject.

Bob