Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cheap JP Rifle!

Fullauto_Shooter

Stumbled across a really nice looking Grade II JP rifle on AR15.com (in the AR15s for sale section) for $1100 shipped.

Up front, this is not my rifle and I don't know the owner or anything about the rifle's history. I can't post this in the Classified section due to the rules there stating that items must be owned by the person posting. Anyway, I've already got a JP so I thought I'd post this here in case anybody here was looking for a good deal on a JP. Don't think I'm allowed to post a link here, but go to AR15.com equipment exchange and check it out if you're interested. Happy shooting!!

You're not wrong. I have a Grade 2 or 3 (I think 3) from back in the late 90's. I love that rifle. It's a mean green machine that spits fire and is still a tack driver even though the barrel's got over 30k on it. It's my gopher/squirrel killer primarily now.

Rich

I clicked on that link.

That has to be the longest scope I have ever seen mounted on an AR.

I'm guessing that if you bought it, it would come without the scope and come with the buttstock in the second picture.

I'm guessing??

I'm wondering if it is difficult to get a good cheekweld with that raised upper.

Edited by Chills1994