Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Ky. State Multi gun

Chris,

I used to live in KC. Pretty sure we could argue over this one. However, the argument would be fun, so long as we had enough beer. :D

Rich

Well, I would have to say that even though I lived in Kentucky and Arkansas nothing holds a candle to dry-rub bar-b-que from Memphis,TN.....with a beer

P.S.

Merry Chistmas and may God Bless your household.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Made the last 2 and wont miss this one. The Fairfield is a decent hotel for the price. Im gonna shoot open class this time.

The farthest shot is 100 yards on rifle so Im planning on bringing my SBR for this one. The bays are not really big but I still had a blast at both of them.

Made the last 2 and wont miss this one. The Fairfield is a decent hotel for the price. Im gonna shoot open class this time.

The farthest shot is 100 yards on rifle so Im planning on bringing my SBR for this one. The bays are not really big but I still had a blast at both of them.

I would add some inches to that barrell so as not to make minor again. ( sorry could't resist)

Tnek,

Just a FYI it is on the drawing board to have a new bay built, maybe in time for the 3G match :surprise:

GREAT,,,throw a monkey wrench in my plans!! :blink:

I guess it will be down at the bottem with the other rifle stuff??

My biggie is when is the escalator going in for the hills?

Im neither young nor skinny and I turn a really cool shade of purple after I go from the shotgun stage at the end to the BBQ wagon. :cheers:

I would add some inches to that barrell so as not to make minor again. ( sorry could't resist)

That was Bill unfortunatly. I chronoed 5 or 6 kinds of ammo last year before the match cause I thought I was going to shoot open with my Saiga Shotgun but ended up in tac class. Anyway Gaut surplus made PF with enough room to spare in the 11.5" barrel. Not by a ton but enough.

Hell,,, its not like Im gonna win, as long as I look good doing it thoug.

FOMO: I'm in for this one, and I'll bring 'nancy' too now that he has a one handed shotgun.

"nancy"....oh you 2 are gonna pay! I'll shoot the pump I ain't skered.......Ok yeah I am I'm bringing the benelli!

Cool, 3 gun on sat, BGSL on Sunday sounds like fun!

Cool, 3 gun on sat, BGSL on Sunday sounds like fun!

We did it that way cause we Owensboro guys might come and play with you too on Sunday. Makes for a nice weekend.

As for the new bay. We are working on it. I don't know if it will be ready in time. Working on contractors right now but most of it will depend on the weather. Lately it has not been compliant.

Going to try and work on my helicopter this weekend. Don't know how its going to work out but I'm going to give it a shot. Limited to the size of my trailer for my golf cart. That the only way I have to haul it out to the range. Hopefully I can pull it off.

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley

Chris,

When can we expect the match application on the website?

Thanks,

Dave

Very soon. Our webmaster is working on a few things that Gary W. wanted and it should be up any day. As soon as we get it up I'll post here.

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley

Match application and details are available here http://orpci.org/. Stages and other details are being updated and as soon as they are posted I'll post it on this thread. More to follow soon.

Also I know that some of you want to be squadded together. Please let us know on the entry form who you would like to shoot with or just send them in together. We will try and honor all squading requests but sometimes things happen. We'll do our best.

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley

• 3 weeks later...

Might have a cool deal for those that are interested......

Talked to Matt Burkett on the phone today and he's going to offer a class the day after the match on June 1st. Anyone interested in the class can go to this link and sign up:

https://www.mattburkett.com/store-106.html

You will shoot the match in Matt's squad and the next day have a class with him and shoot the match again. Match director will leave everything as is after the match and all you have to do is sign up and learn. Cost is $195.00. I wish I could shoot with him during the match but I have other things that need to be done. Bummer!!!!!!

See you all at the match,

Chris C.

Matt is pretty cool. He has shot our match before and wants to come back. I talked to him on the phone today for 30 or so minutes. This is something that he would like to do for all the guys that will come to the match. Win-win for both parties, and the price is right. Seems like a pretty good deal.

Matt, if you want to add anything put it on them....

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley

I'm game for some learnin'.

Its just money right? :devil:

Freakin peer pressure. Ok pending 4 spots with Matt on sat I'm in.

Hey guys and gals!

Looks like this one is going to be pretty popular! I am excited about it too! Hopefully the way it works is that the first ones to sign up at

MattBurkett.com

get to shoot in the same squad on Saturday. Will be forwarding names to the MD until squad is full.

What will really be fun is being able to reshoot the stages on Sunday to figure out the mistakes made in the match!

If you are having problems signing up on my site, please call me at 602-790-8838. If you have any questions, please drop them here in BE's forums or on mine.

Take care,

Matt

• 3 weeks later...

The helicopter frame is built. It's the full size interior of a Sikorsky S-76 to a tee. Thanks Hank Hill for the drawings. We'll get the rest of it assembled by the end of the month. New bay is on the way. Everything is finalized and work should start as soon as the weather breaks. There will be other improvements also. We'll see how everything turns out and I'll post some pictures when it gets done.

Chris C.