Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My Vols!

jasmap

Well my Vols fell to LSU yesterday. I am still proud to be a Vol though. Congrats to LSU on winning the SEC.

Now we gotta get either Georgia or LSU in the National Championship! If my Vols can't be there then I'm all for an SEC team to be there and win.

Well my Vols fell to LSU yesterday. I am still proud to be a Vol though. Congrats to LSU on winning the SEC.

Now we gotta get either Georgia or LSU in the National Championship! If my Vols can't be there then I'm all for an SEC team to be there and win.

As a Gator, I pull for the SEC anytime we have a chance to WHUP up on other conferences!!!!

LSU will kick Ohio States butt. SEC speed is too much for the Big Ten.

As a Gator, I pull for the SEC anytime we have a chance to WHUP up on other conferences!!!!

LSU will kick Ohio States butt. SEC speed is too much for the Big Ten.

+1 brother. I'll even (gulp) pull for the Gators against out of conference teams. :ph34r:

Congrats to LSU on the SEC title.

Usually, LSU is one of the most brutal, punishing games we play each year.

Win or lose you will be so beat up after LSU it will affect your next three games.

After we beat them last year, the only thing holding our quarterback together was a mile of tape and a lot of grit.

However, on Saturday night I thought it was Tennessee that was playing smash mouth.

The Vols were playing tough physical football like I haven't seen from them in a while.

It was a valiant effort and you have to give them the respect they deserve.

I really think it'll be LSU against the Buckeyes in the big game.

As much as it pains me I will be pulling for them as I did Florida last year.

I gotta support the SEC during the bowl season, especially in a championship game.

Thank God I haven't been put in a position of having to pull for Alabama. :surprise:

I think Auburn will end up in the Peach Bowl, possibly against Boston College.

That should be fun to watch.

War Eagle

Tony

Edited by 38superman

LSU will kick Ohio States butt.

:cheers:

I wouldn't mind seeing Georgia go to the BCS game.Right now they are the best team in the SEC.

For me it's a toss up between LSU and UGA. I'm kinda leaning towards UGA but if LSU goes then I'd still be fine with it. Personally I think LSU or UGA vs. either Oklahoma or USC would be a better game than Ohio State. I hate to admit it but Ohio State is good but I don't see them as good as Oklahoma, UGA, LSU or USC.

Edited by jasmap

I wouldn't mind seeing Georgia go to the BCS game.Right now they are the best team in the SEC.

For me it's a toss up between LSU and UGA. I'm kinda leaning towards UGA but if LSU goes then I'd still be fine with it. Personally I think LSU or UGA vs. either Oklahoma or USC would be a better game than Ohio State. I hate to admit it but Ohio State is good but I don't see them as good as Oklahoma, UGA, LSU or USC.

LSU or UGA? Why choose between them?

I say send them both to the title game.

Ga is a hot team right now and I'm not sure LSU would have beaten them, had they been in Atlanta instead of UT.

However, GA has no right to complain if LSU jumps over them to get the National Championship game.

LSU is the rightful SEC champ.

The Georgia nation will just have to settle for the Sugar bowl.

Auburn had to settle for the Sugar bowl in '04 after going undefeated.

Personally, I would love to see UGA against either Oklahoma or USC.

I think either matchup would be the game of the season.

Tony

Edited by 38superman

Well it's LSU vs. Ohio State. Congrats to LSU. Go LSU!

Also, I'd hate to be Hawaii rolling into the Sugar Bowl (SEC country) to meet a pissed off Georgia.

Arkansas vs. Missouri should be a GREAT game!

My Vols did get in to the Outback Bowl vs. Wisconsin.

GO VOLS!!!!

• 5 weeks later...
GO SEC!!!!

My Gators are gonna put a hurtin' on Michigan

Good luck jasmap and The VOLS!!!!

I'm with you all the way on this one. The SEC has 3 Big 10 teams left. I'm betting the SEC teams wins at least 2 of the 3 games. And the SEC has done awesome so far this bowl season, 4-0. Go Gators, Go Tigers, and GO VOLS!

jasmap - had to get up pretty early to watch your Vols this morning, didn't you? Did we temper our New Year's Eve celebration accordingly?

David, believe it or not I fell asleep early last night but my baby boy made sure I was up at 3:30am this morning so I was ahead of schedule for my Vols' victory over the Badgers. BTW, I'm still trying to find a way to get to your match this year.

I was wrong about Arkansas vs. Mizzou being a good game. Mizzou dominated. And UF is getting all they can handle and more from Michigan right now.

Also, I'd like to say the Badgers are a heckuva good team and put up a real fight for the Vols. Congrats to them for a good season but Thank God I'm a Volunteer!

Edited by jasmap