Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any DFW BE members?

atek3

I graduate from grad school in may and the way things are looking I'll be living and working in Dallas. Any BE forum posters there care to give any advice about the town, which gun stores to avoid, etc.? i've found some of the dallas ipsc websites, which is a good start.

thanks,

atek3

http://www.dallaspistol.com/DAPS/

we lost our outdoor range, but we're working on getting a new one soon! Right now we're shooting IDPA indoors but don't fret, it's better than not shooting at all. ;)

There's another small club that shoots USPSA indoors in Garland, but other than that, nothing in the Metroplex itself.

We regularly travel to Waco, Greenville, Tyler, and Wichita Falls to get our USPSA fix. For a local forum, check out dfwshooters.org, also run by an Enos member...

Drop me a line when you get in town and we'll get you squared away on the local shooting scene ASAP.

Do you know what part of town you're going to be working in?

I'd recommend one of the 'burbs, just FYI...... no one actually 'lives' in Dallas. :D Where will you be working?

And yeah, come check out our local shooters forum, too. (the admin is a REALLY nice guy, too. ;) )

-Mike

Catfish and the gang are good folks........ you'll have a good time.

Edited by cnemikeman

http://www.dallaspistol.com/DAPS/

we lost our outdoor range, but we're working on getting a new one soon! Right now we're shooting IDPA indoors but don't fret, it's better than not shooting at all. ;)

There's another small club that shoots USPSA indoors in Garland, but other than that, nothing in the Metroplex itself.

We regularly travel to Waco, Greenville, Tyler, and Wichita Falls to get our USPSA fix. For a local forum, check out dfwshooters.org, also run by an Enos member...

Drop me a line when you get in town and we'll get you squared away on the local shooting scene ASAP.

Do you know what part of town you're going to be working in?

+1 on Waco. Also just about 30 more minutes south Copperas Cove has IDPA, action pistol and 3 gun matches.

I graduate from grad school in may and the way things are looking I'll be living and working in Dallas. Any BE forum posters there care to give any advice about the town, which gun stores to avoid, etc.? i've found some of the dallas ipsc websites, which is a good start.

thanks,

atek3

yep, great place to live & lots of uspsa shooting options...some may even be closer to us by the time you arrive.

when you're firm on your work location, let us know.

• 2 weeks later...