Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dawson Precision

DonT

Link to the whole story; http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=54866

Called Dawson on Monday 10/22 and explained that the hard chromed slide stop that I purchased would not lock up barrel and slide. The guy I was talking to ??? said that he would turn this over to Dave because he would know what to do about it. He took my phone number and said Dave would call me. When I hung up I thought, well it's Monday, I'll wait a week and then call back -_- . Within a couple of hours Dave calls and I explain the problem. He was genuinely interested and a really nice guy to speak with on the phone. I told him that I don't want my money back I just want a slide stop that works and that I will gladly pay extra if they can polish/tune or whatever to match my existing slide stop. Dave said there is no way I'm going to charge you extra for that and he asked for the diminsions of my old slide stop. I told him and as we were getting off the phone he said, "don't worry Don, I'll take care of you".

I get home today and check the mail and there is a small package from Dawson. I'm smiling as I go to the workbench and open it up and there are TWO hard chromed polished slides stops and an invoice that says no charge. They both fit perfectly in the gun.

In this day and age it's not often that you find a company with outstanding customer service and I think they should be publicly acknowledged. The mere fact that the owner of the company would put this much effort into something as trivial as one customers slide stop issues is unheard of.

Many thanks Dave!!! U-DA-MAN :bow::bow::bow: And you have a customer for life.

DonT

Dawson - Dillon - & STI ....

I'm really happy I bought my STI edge from DAWSON and feed it a steady diet from my DILLON press! All three companies put the word SERVICE back into customer service.

In this day and age it's not often that you find a company with outstanding customer service and I think they should be publicly acknowledged.

True, I probably should have started a thread on EFK Firedragon. I bought one of their 9mm conversion barrels for my Springfield XD and had problems. I sent it back and they sent me a new one that looked like it had been custom fitted to my slide it dropped in so perfectly (not sure how they did that since I didn't send them my slide). That barrel is so accurate I couldn't believe it.