Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benelli Work

I am really happy with my M2 except for the tough loading. I heard that Rob Melhorn is somewhat local to me in SoCal and shoots the local 3gun matches that i recently started shooting. Anybody have any contact info for him? Of course, I could always send it to the great Benny Hill, but I was trying to keep from sending it away for a long time. What are you opinions?

I am really happy with my M2 except for the tough loading. I heard that Rob Melhorn is somewhat local to me in SoCal and shoots the local 3gun matches that i recently started shooting. Anybody have any contact info for him? Of course, I could always send it to the great Benny Hill, but I was trying to keep from sending it away for a long time. What are you opinions?

I know Rob he does great work. He did my 1100 and my AR. Two of my buddies had their benellis done. He has really fast turn around too. I'll PM you his number

I had Rob Melhorn work on my M1-Super90 and it turned out great. Just some basic smoothing and welding up of the shell lifter, and re-springing, but the gun shoots totally different. His prices and turnaround are very reasonable. Since you are local to him, just meet up with him @ Piru when there's an X3 3-gun match. I would go with him because he's local and you can go to him if there are any issues.

Beven Grams did (& still does) a lot of the development of this type work. But he's so busy, that the wait may not be practical. He does excellent work and gives good advice.

Edited by fatcat