Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rock Crawling in Moab

sinnsyk

arch_4.jpg

Sorry to say none of them are. It was my first time and Ken invited me to go along with his buddies that go several times every year. I had an unbelievable good time so I am starting to look into building a Jeep now... and my buddy Jason works at High Country 4x4 in Denver (who also shoots IPSC of course) so we'll see what we can come up with for a setup for next year.

Screw the Rockcrawler get a KTM or a 650X Challenge :)

leo

Hell yeah Leo, Jeeps just make for big speed bumps when the trail gets rough :ph34r:

Henning don't fight it, you live in Dirt Bike Mecca! Get yourself a good enduro (KTM 450, 300) and don't look back!

Oh, and yes that is me on the KTM.

post-8969-1193712976.jpg

Any TJ that is lifted (with Old Man Emu shocks, I think) and a belly skid plate but W/O A Gas Tank Skid Plate, deserves to flop.

IMHO, of course.

But, I'm sure he/she was comforted to know that the rear tail lights are well protected.

Btw: Henning drove a number of obstacles although the concept of "crawling" anything is pretty foreign.

Good trip for sure. Moab is Mecca.

That looks like a blast but my truck (avatar) is a lot more show than go. Don't get me wrong, she's big strong, and capable but I just can't imagine tipping her over or having to clean mud off the 10 Bilstein shocks...... :lol: