Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I'M HOME!

SA Friday

I got to hug my son.

I got to play with my dogs.

I got to sleep in my own bed.

I got to watch my TV from my reliner.

I got to drink beer in my own living room.

I got to see my mountains.

I got to do some other stuff that I won't talk about here.

I get to shoot matches with my friends (Todd, I need a ride tomorrow).

I get to buy tickets and go to a World Series Baseball game at Coors Field.

I get to pick up the brass that's been at Lizards for 4+ months.

I get to show off my new STI Edge to my friends.

I get to fix my house's roof.

Have a friend (Rob) from MD running around up in the mountains right now hunting elk. I hope I get to take him to a USPSA match here in CO.

It's going to be a good two weeks of leave.

Welcome Home,

Setup is at 0700, berm 5 is yours.

I consider this thread shooting related.

Since when was berm 5 NOT mine when I'm around... Sometimes you all get generous and give me 6 berms :rolleyes: .

I don't know what you have shot from my stages that I left behind, so I'm sitting out designing one for this match, but I'll be there for set-up. I'm mooching a ride with Todd. The truck is still back in MD. BTW, I figured I would shoot Limited with the new Edge tomorrow. I got classed in B class with it last month. So Hoofy, we will see how it plays out. ;)

STI Edge???? :surprise:

now i thought i remember you telling me something to the effect of..."you know whats wrong with those fancy race guns ya got, they dont have enough plastic on them (as you motion towards you Glock 17)"

just kiddin' enjoy the Edge. i sure love mine!

My guess is that we're going to find out if one can shoot fast enough to make up for misses. :surprise::goof:

The answer would be No.

I missed the results Sean, how'd we do? :devil: I enjoyed beating shooting with you again. Looking forward to your prison release date so we can do it more regularly.

My guess is that we're going to find out if one can shoot fast enough to make up for misses. :surprise::goof:

The answer would be No.

I missed the results Sean, how'd we do? :devil: I enjoyed beating shooting with you again. Looking forward to your prison release date so we can do it more regularly.

You beat me....

And yes, I lost because there just isn't enough plastic in that Edge. I'm going back to my glocks till I can shoot better than I am now.