Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fast Bullet delivery

Fireant

I finally got tired of waiting for one company to have some 9mm 125JHP so I ordered 25K from Montana Gold on Monday afternoon and they were delivered today before noon. Less than 48 hours from ordering to delivery.

Well, now I have more bullets then I have time to practice. I'll spend a few days of my up coming holidays loading for next year.

Load some for me. I'll help you practice. Say 5K?? ;)

Edited by Big Guy

Well, now I have more bullets then I have time to practice. I'll spend a few days of my up coming holidays loading for next year.

Which holiday? Here it could be Halloween but Thanksgiving for sure there will be snow on the ground.

Snow is that white stuff that happens to cold rain.

Which holiday? Here it could be Halloween but Thanksgiving for sure there will be snow on the ground.

Snow is that white stuff that happens to cold rain.

That would be the little over a week for Thanksgiving. Thank God I live where the rain does not freeze while it's falling. When/if it ever does I'm moving farther south.

I finally got tired of waiting for one company to have some 9mm 125JHP so I ordered 25K from Montana Gold on Monday afternoon and they were delivered today before noon. Less than 48 hours from ordering to delivery.

Funny, I placed an order with MG on Friday mid-day and the bullets got here today....very cool.

Oh, BTW, Powder Valley has that particular brand of 9mm 125JHPs in stock as of this morning....just got off the phone with them. They called to see if I still wanted them....timing is everything!

Funny, I placed an order with MG on Friday mid-day and the bullets got here today....very cool.

+1 Placed the order Monday, just finished putting the delivered boxes into the garage...

Those guys are great!

B

+1 Placed the order Monday, just finished putting the delivered boxes into the garage...

Those guys are great!

B

Rec'd same quick service here also....... :cheers:

Those guys are great!

B

Rec'd same quick service here also....... :cheers:

I only got a note in the mailbox that said my # cases had arrived and I could come to the post office to pick them up tomorrow. :(

Kenny

(My guess is that they were never in the truck. So I will show up tomorrow with dolly in hand, cause I'm not going to carry 200+ pounds by hand.)

Edited by MasterLefty

Ordered a case of 121 IFP's on Tuesday. They arrived today. MG is always great about quick delivery. I do have to give the USPS credit also. MG puts them in the mail quick and the post office gets them here quick. MG requires a signiture for the delivery so if you ain't home they leave a card to come pick them up or they will deliver them the day after you sign the card and leave it for the postman.

Pat

Yup, same fast service from MG here as well! Ordered a case on Monday and I had a note on the door Wednesday saying a signature was needed and I could pick them up a the post office. Kinda funny listening to the guy at the post office, "This is the heaviest flat rate box I've ever lifted!!". :)

Trodrig