Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Seeing and shooting with Nemo last night

vrmn1

He is a good guy most of the time :lol: Just kidding. Hey VRMN1 are there any matches/fun shoots on November 13th through the 16th up your way?

The 13th there will be our weekly fun shoot at Autreys Armory in Fayettville just south of Atlanta.

Look at georgiaipsc.com for info. Thats where we were last night. Larry Turner does the stages for us and always has some goodun's.

If you going to be around come on out and join us.

It was great to see you too, Tony!

I am still SO IMPRESSED by the quality of the stages at the indoor fun shoot the guys from the Atlanta area put together. Larry Turner is the GRAND MASTER of stage design for confined spaces!!

I am prisoner in a hotel in the ATL area all week and I called IMA45DV8 to find out if he could rescue me from the imprisonment. Mark provided me with gun, ammo, rig and transport to the fun shoot and I HAD A BLAST!! Mark, my friend, MUCHAS GRACIAS POR TODO!

B)

Thanks to Larry Turner for giving me a ride back to the hotel and for designing such a cool match! :cheers:

:D

It was great to again put faces to forum names like BOZ1911 and 00Bullit (again, sorry for my CRS Todd! Cool watch!) Mike Stevenson, thanks for the competition! :bow:

Great bunch of guys and girls. Next time I'm in the Area you can be certain I'll be there again.

:cheers: Cheers! :cheers:

It was great to see you too, Tony!

I am still SO IMPRESSED by the quality of the stages at the indoor fun shoot the guys from the Atlanta area put together. Larry Turner is the GRAND MASTER of stage design for confined spaces!!

That's no exaggeration. The guy is an artist at putting together stages in an indoor arena.

His outdoor stages are even better thanks to the larger canvas he has to paint on.

We're very lucky to have him here.

I am prisoner in a hotel in the ATL area all week and I called IMA45DV8 to find out if he could rescue me from the imprisonment. Mark provided me with gun, ammo, rig and transport to the fun shoot and I HAD A BLAST!! Mark, my friend, MUCHAS GRACIAS POR TODO!

B)

It was my pleasure!

Thanks to Larry Turner for giving me a ride back to the hotel and for designing such a cool match! :cheers:

:D

It was great to again put faces to forum names like BOZ1911 and 00Bullit (again, sorry for my CRS Todd! Cool watch!) Mike Stevenson, thanks for the competition! :bow:

Great bunch of guys and girls. Next time I'm in the Area you can be certain I'll be there again.

:cheers: Cheers! :cheers:

I am prisoner in a hotel in the ATL area all week and I called IMA45DV8 to find out if he could rescue me from the imprisonment.

No doubt fleeing from one of our fine Florida law enforcement agencies yet again. ;):lol:

Don't tell anyone he was shooting a single stack last night. :ph34r:

He's been doing that quite a lot down here of late. Let's face it, he's a closet bottom feeder! :devil::lol:

Yep.....it was good to see you Nelson and talk about some cool time pieces. I noticed you were walking a little funny while shooting last night since you didn't have the counter rotational force of that wheelgun to keep you upright.

Us Georgia boyz are a little spoiled with such awesome stage design from Mr. Turner.

He truly has vision to set up awesome stages.

Hope to see you soon again. Glad Mark brought you out to play with us. :cheers: