Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Constitutes Status Change?

OK, so today I am talking to a buddy ( A shooting buddy :rolleyes: ) on the phone, and..... He says he has another call on the other line, and he states, "It's the girlfriend, so I need to take it, hold on I'll be right back".

So herein lies my question, when does a "chick" ( or whatever term you use ) become or reach "Girlfriend" status?????

ps: Maybe, just MAYBE Dirtypool can answer this one for us :unsure:

Edited by zhunter

Not sure about the status change, but until you are willing to perform services that the opposite sex is .......... you will be second fiddle to almost ANY girl.

Man Law #9 B)

That IS usually the change........

After exhaustive research, I humbly retract my previous answer.

The closest Man Law I could find was this:

Is it acceptable for a man to leave his fellow men in order to leave with his woman?

No, however, this ruling can be overturned if she is deemed attractive enough by said fellow men. Most notably, Burt Reynolds, in the case of Mr. Murray's girlfriend, Jewel. (Beforehand, the Men were discussing if it is acceptable for a man to drive a hybrid car. A Man Law was never adopted for this.)

So a decision will need to be made on how attractive this friends "girlfriend" is. Or in other words ........... THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS

Man law #1

Men will not perform services that the oposit sex performs on another man.

Highly restricted exception, Being a companion is acceptable as long as its done in a manly way with manly intent, any hint of un-manlines companionship must be terminated in a manly way.