Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Old Leather

mattbeck

Well, I wasn't really there, but, My Dad picked up a couple of old range bags at a yard sale a while back. Both bags have USPSA patches on them and are full of old leather speed rigs. A couple are for lefties and for revos (I think they're for MOD 25). Also in them were some mag carriers and auto holsters. IIRC they are stamped ERNIE HILL SPEED LEATHER. I thought they were pretty cool, kind of a look back to what it used to be like. By the way, I did try a revolver holster out, and DA**!! I don't know how ya'll kept from dropping loaded guns every time you put it in holster. If I looked at it wrong, POOF, it hit the floor. (Thank you CR Speed)

Edited by mattbeck

• 2 weeks later...
Well, I wasn't really there, but, My Dad picked up a couple of old range bags at a yard sale a while back. Both bags have USPSA patches on them and are full of old leather speed rigs. A couple are for lefties and for revos (I think they're for MOD 25). Also in them were some mag carriers and auto holsters. IIRC they are stamped ERNIE HILL SPEED LEATHER. I thought they were pretty cool, kind of a look back to what it used to be like. By the way, I did try a revolver holster out, and DA**!! I don't know how ya'll kept from dropping loaded guns every time you put it in holster. If I looked at it wrong, POOF, it hit the floor. (Thank you CR Speed)

it would be nice for you to remember some shooters that you shoot around that are LH'd and own a mdl25..... ;)