Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Congrats to Igor - the new European Revo Champ!

cooper_999

Igor,

very, very well done! Congrats also to Markus and Andrea and thank you all for a great match! Next time I will hurry up a little bit more.... ;)

I´d also like to congratulate Ricardo for his awesome Match win with more than 10%. Unbelievable! :surprise:

Jerry, take care......

best,

Sascha

post-6018-1190542267.jpg

post-6018-1190542283.jpg

post-6018-1190542397.jpg

post-6018-1190542441.jpg

Edited by cooper_999

Thanx Cooper 999, Congrats to Igor and all the Revolver Competitiors It looked really tight after Igor. Thinking about getting me a shirt made.

Europeans Do It

UWANNA

(Logo here)

Wheelgunning

Congratulations to Igor the European Champion and Ricardo who took the overall, and all the Revolver shooters. Great shooting by Ricardo and everyone.

It is wonderful to hear of the wonderful turnout for the Championships.

Well done.

With the value of the dollar plunging like a millstone dropped in the ocean maybe some of you European guys can be tempted to come across for the US Nationals in 2008. A group of Brazilians and I think some other South American revolver competitors are planning on coming up for the Revolver Nationals.

Edited by Viggen

A group of Brazilians and I think some other South American revolver competitors are planning on coming up for the Revolver Nationals.

I'm planning to attend the US Revolver Nationals next year. It will be great to meet a lot of BEnos' friends. It would be great if great names such as Ricardo Lopez and Igor Rosa could attend the match too.

A group of Brazilians and I think some other South American revolver competitors are planning on coming up for the Revolver Nationals.

I'm planning to attend the US Revolver Nationals next year. It will be great to meet a lot of BEnos' friends. It would be great if great names such as Ricardo Lopez and Igor Rosa could attend the match too.

Hi guys :D

Thanks to all, I'm very happy for the result of this match and for the cool guys in the super revo squad...

The final shoot-off? Sascha vs Igor "pezzente" :P Sascha has won the shoot-off, have shoot very well and very quickly to the metal...

Ciao a tutti ;)

Congrats to the Champ! Igor, you shot a great match. Great times and very good points!

Looks like that Lopez kid is on his way to dethrone Jerry at the next WS.... ;)

Hi my friend :D

Thanks a lot, you are very kind...I send you a message but is possible is not run for problem with my MacBook :rolleyes:

Ricky are always very kind, superfast shooter and exceptional man...I hope you restart shoot with a revo soon ;)

Keep in touch...

Igor

Congrats to the Champ! Igor, you shot a great match. Great times and very good points!

Hi my friend :D

Thanks a lot, you are very kind...I send you a message but is possible is not run for problem with my MacBook :rolleyes:

Ricky are always very kind, superfast shooter and exceptional man...I hope you restart shoot with a revo soon ;)

Keep in touch...

Igor

No, sorry, didn't get your PM (must be the Mac ;))

Ricky is indeed a great shooter and very fast on his feet!

Ciao!

Bjorn

hehehe ...

Guys, before you start thinking Igor is a serious competitor, let me just finish downloading the 600+ pics I took at EHC and upload some of him, then you'll get a clearer picture of this man ... :P

Seriously though, Igor we're all proud of you: congrats! :)

hehehe ...

Guys, before you start thinking Igor is a serious competitor, let me just finish downloading the 600+ pics I took at EHC and upload some of him, then you'll get a clearer picture of this man ... :P

LOL that depends on what you mean with "serious competitor" :lol: . I watched Igor at the EC2004 and thought he was very fast. When he told me he had only been shooting for a year or so, I couldn't believe it. I can only imagine how he shoots now if he continued to practice as hard as he did. So a serious competitor he sure is....

But serious as in "a serious person" LOL........................................no

;):lol:

hehehe ...

Ouhhh!

Luca, I hope you send only "official" shoting picture :surprise: "capiscimi a mmé"

Ciao, Igor ;)

hehehe ...

LOL that depends on what you mean with "serious competitor" :lol: . I watched Igor at the EC2004 and thought he was very fast. When he told me he had only been shooting for a year or so, I couldn't believe it. I can only imagine how he shoots now if he continued to practice as hard as he did. So a serious competitor he sure is....

But serious as in "a serious person" LOL........................................no

;):lol:

Uauhhh :wub:

Hear this to you is a real big honor for me Spook...

COOL, Spook is back! :cheers:

Hey, how are you doing? I don´t know, how much I was asked in France, where this guy from the Nederlands is, shooting the fast Revo....;)

Luca, I hope you send only "official" shoting picture surprise.gif "capiscimi a mmé"

I have some other nice fotos of you too, Igor...;) I´m just uploading a complete album of the EC on my site.... :)

Sascha

Hey, how are you doing? I don´t know, how much I was asked in France, where this guy from the Nederlands is, shooting the fast Revo....;)

Well you can tell them that that guy ain't so fast no more :lol:

I took about a year and a half off from shooting round guns and have actually sold them all (except a little 617 in .22, I couldn't help keeping one).

I'm trying to learn how to shoot a Glock properly :D

Luca, I hope you send only "official" shoting picture surprise.gif "capiscimi a mmé"

I have some other nice fotos of you too, Igor...;) I´m just uploading a complete album of the EC on my site.... :)

Sascha

Thanks a lot "pezzente" :P

Best, Igor

Thanks a lot "pezzente" :P

pezzente.... :lol:

Just a few pictures:

nothing better than real friends...

EHC%202007%200245.jpg

the "Blues Mobile":

EHC%202007%200166.jpg

Luca (Sensei) in Action:

EHC%202007%200221.jpg

a REAL Wheelgunner:

EHC%202007%200323.jpg

DVC!

Sascha

Unfortunately are the shoot-off videos to big for posting - maybe I´ll put them later on my page for download.

Wonderfull pics, (i'm very happy my tattoo likes to a lot of people), wonderfull match ..... and a lot of new friends from our squad (Revolver Super Squad 55).

Thank you my friend :cheers:

.......... And remember: WHEELGUNNER FOREVER !

Ok, as promised, some pics of Igor and the Revo Team from Italy.

Igor in action:

post-1869-1190792212.jpg post-1869-1190792233.jpg

Igor at the awarding ceremony:

post-1869-1190792249.jpg

"Aaaadriaaaaaaaannnn, Aaaadriaaaaaaaannnn ... Aaaadriaaaaaaaannnn ..."

post-1869-1190792273.jpg post-1869-1190792290.jpg

The Italian Revo Team: Igor, Alessandro, Luca and Andrea.

post-1869-1190792326.jpg

Had to refrain from posting "other" pics of Igor to protect innocents ... :P

Ok, as promised, some pics of Igor and the Revo Team from Italy.

Igor in action:

post-1869-1190792212.jpg post-1869-1190792233.jpg

Igor at the awarding ceremony:

post-1869-1190792249.jpg

"Aaaadriaaaaaaaannnn, Aaaadriaaaaaaaannnn ... Aaaadriaaaaaaaannnn ..."

post-1869-1190792273.jpg post-1869-1190792290.jpg

The Italian Revo Team: Igor, Alessandro, Luca and Andrea.

post-1869-1190792326.jpg

Had to refrain from posting "other" pics of Igor to protect innocents ... :P

Very very nice Luca B)

I think is better you shoot with a Nikon :P :P :P

Ciao, Igor