Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi

TNK

Coffee cokes ice tea and cigarettes keep me pretty well wound up.

But I am trying to stop smoking :mellow: ...before I die preferably

Jim

I am trying to stop smoking. it's not going very well, I've been a real @$$ lately, and my wifeis 8 1/2 months pregnant, you don't want to be at my house. :surprise:

It might be helping my shooting, but it could just be the practice.

Jason

I quit smoking a little over 4 years ago. I had tried almost everything before, but this last time was a combination of Zyban and the Commit 4mg lozenger. Quitting is never easy, but the last time was the easiest at least for me.

Now back to our regularly scheduled post. I bought 4 12 packs of CFDP, and got a free 12 pack of Mountain Dew Game Fuel (special Halo 3 edition), not a bad taste.

Bruce

Edited by bruce282

Diet or sugar-free anything has such an awful taste to it that I avoid any foods with that fake crap in it.

Nutrasweet, Splenda, Sweet and Low, Aspartame...it's all icky.

Cane juice syrup is probably the best because it is not refined, but I'll pick sugar or high fructose corn syrup any day. :closedeyes:

.......... I bought 4 12 packs of CFDP, and got a free 12 pack of Mountain Dew Game Fuel (special Halo 3 edition), not a bad taste.

Bruce

I saw a commercial for Game Fuel last night ....... almost couldnt believe what I heard. I mean they have green Mt.Dew, red Mt.Dew, orange Mt.Dew ......... I guess the figured BLUE Mt.Dew wouldnt sell much so they just renamed what they already had ? <_<

Seriously you say it tastes good ? Wonder what it compares to ......... :huh:

Coffee cokes ice tea and cigarettes keep me pretty well wound up.

But I am trying to stop smoking :mellow: ...before I die preferably

Jim

I am trying to stop smoking. it's not going very well, I've been a real @$$ lately, and my wifeis 8 1/2 months pregnant, you don't want to be at my house. :surprise:

It might be helping my shooting, but it could just be the practice.

Jason

Keep at it, it is worth every bit of the effort. 15 years ago I quit after smoking 2 packs a day for almost 10 years. Felt like a new man then and even better now. It is really amazing how much we can rationalize feeling like crap physically to keep a nasty addiction going.