Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

99 seconds of goodness

Went to load match ammo for Ohio and the lock washer that is on top of the de-capping die on my 9mm sizing die decided to break in a dozen pieces. While that ruined my reloading for the match only after 1 minute and 39 seconds from start to finish (and that includes ring time before the phone was even picked up) with John from Dillon on the phone, I have a couple already on the way to me.

I don't know many companies that answer the phone on the second ring with a real person who speaks plain English.

Never again will I ever think about going green or red......Go Blue!

Went to load match ammo for Ohio and the lock washer that is on top of the de-capping die on my 9mm sizing die decided to break in a dozen pieces. While that ruined my reloading for the match only after 1 minute and 39 seconds from start to finish (and that includes ring time before the phone was even picked up) with John from Dillon on the phone, I have a couple already on the way to me.

I don't know many companies that answer the phone on the second ring with a real person who speaks plain English.

Never again will I ever think about going green or red......Go Blue!

Blue rocks!!!

Agreed! Blue does rock! Every time I've called them I've had a great experience!!

The part that broke on you, is it the little snap ring that holds the spring loaded decapping pin into the sizer die body? If so and you don't want to wait for the shipping, you can find them at Home Depot for cheap. They're called E-clips and I believe the size you need is 1/4".

trodrig

You can even cheat, and wrap a twist of bailing wire around the groove the e-clip locks into. The purpose it serves is merely to keep the decap assembly from falling out the bottom of the size die. Doesn't need to be pretty, just work. :ph34r: