Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stephen Hunter

mattbeck

I just finished "Pale Horse Coming" by Stephen Hunter, and I think it was better than "Point Of Impact". Bob Lee's Daddy was even tougher than he is. I highly recommend this.

I've read every one of his books and they're all really good reads. I can't tell you how many people I've lent my ancient copy of POI to and they've all liked it.

I liked Pale Horse Coming up until the "gun writers" showed up.I did not care for the caricature he made of Col.Charles Askins.If you want to read a real adventure ,hunting and shooting book check out Askins autobiography "Unrepentent Sinner".

I just finished Steve's newest book, THE 47TH SAMURAI...Steve was gracious enough to send me a signed advanced copy.

Here's the Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/47th-Samurai-Bob-Swa...l/dp/0743238095

It took a week or so to read it because it was SO DAMN GOOD! Earl Swagger samurai's up, so to speak, and darned if Steve doesn't make it work.

I'm trying to get our schedules synchronized so I can do a special interview with Steve on my podcast in the next couple of weeks. I'll keep you posted!

Michael B

Edited by MBaneACP