Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WOW is all I can say!

zhunter

Job and family responsibilities have kept me from shooting since early April. I was only able to dry fire again last night as my Single Stack had been away being Ion Bonded. So I dry fired a bit last night and then again this afternoon. Then I ........

Headed south for the 70 minute drive to the Thursday night match. No chance to test it out, but what the heck, I only had this ONE opportunity to shoot before work beckons again and I am out of it until early November. I was stoked to say the least.

1st Stage: It is about a 25 second stage with 4 shooting positions and 16 paper targets for a 32 round course. I fire the 1st shot and then my worst nightmare happens, a jam I had NEVER encountered before. A Nose Dive, which caused me a 25 second delay. Shot the stage great after the jam in 50 seconds.

2nd Stage: It was a 32 round field course again, and I smoked it in 18 seconds with only 6 Charlies and the rest Alphas. I was there with the Limited boyz on that stage.

3rd Stage: I was up first, start was 4 poppers, the first one had not yet hit the ground and the last one was going down, I SMOKED that one too. It was a really tough stage that required 5 reloads for my Single stack set-up, shot the gun dry on the last array without another round on me :D 4 Steel and 16 papers for a 36 round course in 27 seconds.

Now, THAT WAS FUN!!!!!! Geez I missed shooting, and I will miss it again in the next 2 1/2 months of work.

What a great sport!!!

I also got to shoot with Venry AKA Radical Precision and finally met another BE'er Lee Bell.

GREAT NIGHT shooting and spending it with BE'ers.

Even the jam was not a problem, I just enjoyed shooting again.

But the 180 PF ammo has got to go :( That load was made during the winter and was 168 PF then, but it was at least 180 PF in the heat tonight. Awwww, who cares tho :D :D :D

Edited by zhunter

Several months ago Z was reported to have been seen injecting some strange toxin into this tiny sapling :surprise:

Had to remove pic ...its just too disturbing

Z has been seen harvesting some very strange fruit from his hidden garden :blink:

image002222.jpg

Edited by GentlemanJim

He seems to be doing some strange genetic experiments :surprise:

This lemon tree is growing in his back yard.....strange noises have been reported by neighbors :blink:

image007777.jpg

Several months ago Z was reported to have been seen injecting some strange toxin into this tiny sapling :surprise:

Had to remove pic ...its just too disturbing

Z has been seen harvesting some very strange fruit from his hidden garden :blink:

image002222.jpg

:surprise: Those pics are hilarious. :blink: